• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Target Change of Details (1 Viewer)

mitch179

HSC
Hi people,

I work at Target, and I find it an okay place to work. I just have a question,

I recently changed my bank accounts to a new bank, and while my old accounts are still open currently, I want to close them as soon as possible.

I realise that before I can close the account, I need to confirm my pay is going into my new account. I have filled out an official "Target Change of Employee Details Form" and I put all my details on it (Employee ID, Name, Address etc) and at the bottom I put the new bank details in that section, I ensured it was all correct.

This previous Saturday, I went into work and went to the cash office (we have a lady that works in there on Saturdays) and I told her that I changed my bank details and handed her the form, she took it, so that's the last I saw of it.

My pay went into my current bank account still this week, and I was expecting it, so yeah... But does anyone think it will be in effect next Wednesday, when pay goes in?

Can anyone that knows from previous experience, tell me how long it took you for Target to process your new account details and how long it took them to start paying you in your new account?

I realise that it may have only been processed Monday or Tuesday, and I was expecting my pay to go into my current account, but just wanted to know if anyone knows the answer to this question I have.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
When I changed my details, I handed the form in on the Saturday, and my pay still went into my old bank account on the Wednesday. The Wednesday after that it went into my new account. So next week your pay should go into your new one.

Last edited:

mitch179

HSC
Oh well, I'll wait until this Wednesday to see what account it goes in, and go from there. I may have to question her again.

mitch179

HSC
After three or four long weeks, the change has finally taken place. I nearly took further action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)