Tazos!!! (1 Viewer)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
yeah man i dont care, i'm slowly giving up on tazos. i havent been collecting the current series, so im not a collector no more. :D
Lolz its not like smoking, just chuck em out the window :p com'on lady get a life, collect antiques or painting or anything with class ;)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Lolz its not like smoking, just chuck em out the window :p com'on lady get a life, collect antiques or painting or anything with class ;)
yeah man, i'm over tazos now - i've given up -

i dont collect anything else, except for the real robots thing.

Winston

HSC
oh yeah tazos... back then i collected them in primary but when i was in high school i used them as a ultimate tool :p... i make the yr 7's and 8's become my slave, or else ill throw away the limited edition rare ones i get haha :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
oh yeah tazos... back then i collected them in primary but when i was in high school i used them as a ultimate tool :p... i make the yr 7's and 8's become my slave, or else ill throw away the limited edition rare ones i get haha :p
yeah. well i remember when i first played tazo's "for keeps"- i lost my first game, and then i had to hand ova the tazo (but i never knew this) so after i handed the tazo over, i went and told the teacher, and got my tazo back....the guy was pissed. :rofl:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah. well i remember when i first played tazo's "for keeps"- i lost my first game, and then i had to hand ova the tazo (but i never knew this) so after i handed the tazo over, i went and told the teacher, and got my tazo back....the guy was pissed. :rofl:
MaHUAH man, thats dirty! LOL
yeah man, tazos for keeps - i never won a game :rolleyes:

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
yeah man, i'm over tazos now - i've given up -

i dont collect anything else, except for the real robots thing.
Robotic things :rolleyes: Com,on Lady tooheyz, STOP this nurdy trend :p

Tarzos got banned from my primary school, the vice princeaple said "No disc games allows at your school anymore, they are a distraction":mad:

Lady tooheyz - You can Rock My World if you collected linerie:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)