Teach!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Bl0nDi3

HSC
our EE1 teacher barely teaches anything!!! we spend all classes discussing stuff and he likes to off topic the only writting we have done is our half yrlys no other assessments or tasks of any kind he goes on about how we need to form an opinion on the topic (retreat from the global) but i really think he should teach something or atleast give homework or assessments just wanted 2 find out how everyone else is going and what do you do in class?????

HSC
N/A
I think it's important to remember that EE1 is a lot different from Eng Adv, and that the whole point is to be able to give an opinion. Additionally, you will NOT be spoon-fed everything you need to know - there's a fair bit on independant work that needs to be done in EE1 if you want to do well.

Hopefully, he's giving classroom exercises where you get to practice giving an option, but otherwise it sounds very uni-lecture-ish, which my EE1 classes were like as well. What you should do is be taking down lots of notes :) You'll find EE1 "discussions" are actually VERY helpful!

And of course, you're always able to do practice essays in your own time :)

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Bl0nDi3 said:
our EE1 teacher barely teaches anything!!! we spend all classes discussing stuff and he likes to off topic the only writting we have done is our half yrlys no other assessments or tasks of any kind he goes on about how we need to form an opinion on the topic (retreat from the global) but i really think he should teach something or atleast give homework or assessments just wanted 2 find out how everyone else is going and what do you do in class?????
Check your private email for a message

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)