• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Teacher 'very dissapointed' with GP (1 Viewer)

jasmineluvsu

HSC
So we did our group performance for the trials the other week and we are planning to use it again for the HSC and we had shown the teacher about 12 versions of our draft script but afterwards he said that he was very dissapointed and expected better from us - has anyone else got a comment like this...
Also it was supposed to be a comedy and the audience at the night I don't think let out one laugh...maybe there was a cough somewhere....

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
jasmineluvsu said:
So we did our group performance for the trials the other week and we are planning to use it again for the HSC and we had shown the teacher about 12 versions of our draft script but afterwards he said that he was very dissapointed and expected better from us - has anyone else got a comment like this...
Also it was supposed to be a comedy and the audience at the night I don't think let out one laugh...maybe there was a cough somewhere....
hehe , ur screw03d.

crumblechoc

HSC
one time there was this group (not mine) and when they performed theirs the teacher literally said "if there was a grade lower than an 'E' you'd be getting that."

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Wow...thats not cool. How rude.

My teacher was really happy with our scrpit...he said it was better then what he though we were going to produce...lol. Tells it like it is... :p

I don't like your teacher.

autumbabe1991

HSC
my teachers cousins teacher told them he/ she hated it and suggested to completely redo it.... and its due in the next few days/ weeks....

maybe use what you have and alter it somehow?

Smokee

HSC
That would be really horrible :S
After trials and showing it to the public my teacher announced to the class that a particular group peice was the worst thing he had ever seen in his whole 35 years of teaching or however long he has been at my school.

Peartie

HSC
when i did mine everyone did really well.

The lowest mark for the trials (im not exactly sure for the real thing) was somewhere around the 24 mark.../30

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)