• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

teachers n what they ... (1 Viewer)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
okay so this is a weird question but at ur skool if teachers see u and ur friends around do they cool u "girls" or "ladies" ( or 4 the guyz u know whatever) coz teachers call us "ladies" they did that even in like year 10 i think they started too, but sometimes they r just like girlz when they forget to do the whole ladies thing and its sort of like stop acting u know if u think we r girlz call us girlz coz at least itz true u know. so im just wondering what itz like at ur skool?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i depended on the teacher, their mood, and what we were doing at the time

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
yeah thats like our school ( as in above) but it just annoys me coz it depends who im with as well, if im walking by with someone heaps talkative or whatevr itz like girlz otherwise ita ladies and itz like geez make up ur mind

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
the male teachers call us ladies i've noticed....by female teachers tend to say 'girls'

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
hmmm ive got a man teacher that calls as "kids" and itz like yeah cool :) lol but yeah ive got a ffemale teacher and it changes accoreding to who im with. this yeah actually all my teachers are male except one though

Sugar

HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
the male teachers call us ladies i've noticed....by female teachers tend to say 'girls'
^ same. The deputy always says "Good morning Ladies".

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i used to go to school overseas, we called teachers by their first name and surname, they called us( students) by our surname. in australia its opposite

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
we get called "girls". i even had a teacher who once wrote on an assignment (which was done in pairs) "well done girls"
I've noticed that mainly the male teachers say "ladies" and the female teachers say "girls" but then then again the teacher who wrote "well done girls" was a male so hmm :confused:

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
yeah it just gets me how it isnt a standard thing even within one teacher it seems to change everyday, and if u muck up itz always "girls' but then again thats understandable

Iunny

Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
our school is exactly the opposite

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by piccaninny
i used to go to school overseas, we called teachers by their first name and surname, they called us( students) by our surname. in australia its opposite
i have teachers who call ya like miss "then ur last name" so thats like surname actually i had this teacher that called some ppl by their 1st and some by their surname and im like man how doe sthat work? like seriously but it was just how he remembered ppl i think, some ppl he looked at and though of their surname others their 1st name and others got both and then there were others that were refered to as "you" i thought it was so funy like the differences from so formal to informal

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by piccaninny
I just call teachers sir or miss, that way I dont have to remember any thing about them.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Mmm we just get year 12 all the time - nothing gender specific... even in classes when there are just girls... though sometime if we talk to much its (anoyed voice) "ladies" then impacient look

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Xayma
I just call teachers sir or miss, that way I dont have to remember any thing about them.

hmmm i dont really talk to teachers that much therefore i dont call em anything! normally if i do i just put my hand up u know so there is no "naming"

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
:rofl: ahahahaha we have PLENTY of names...but unfortunately i cant name any (cos they're quite specific), in case one of my teachers sees and gives me hell...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)