Technology Survey (1 Viewer)

jnicho76

HSC
Survey:
1. Age.
2. Sex.
3. Do you attend school?
If no skip to question 6.
4. Do you use much technology in your classroom?
5. What kinds of technology are used?
6. Do you believe that information is better kept on a laptop or in a book?
7. Should all senior classrooms be equip with technology such as smart boards?
8. Should there be more computer labs in schools or have every classroom equip with laptops?
9. Do think it is easier to learn out of a text book or by finding the information on the internet?

HSC
Survey:
1. Age. 17

2. Sex. F

3. Do you attend school? Just Graduated this year, so will answer as though I still do

4. Do you use much technology in your classroom? Only in some subjects

5. What kinds of technology are used? Powerpoint displays

6. Do you believe that information is better kept on a laptop or in a book? Book

7. Should all senior classrooms be equip with technology such as smart boards? Yes

8. Should there be more computer labs in schools or have every classroom equip with laptops? More computer labs, and increase accessibility to students.

9. Do think it is easier to learn out of a text book or by finding the information on the internet? For me, text

nwhoru

HSC
i see ur doing technolgy for ur pip i am 2 good luck

1. Age. 162. Sex. f
3. Do you attend school?yes
4. Do you use much technology in your classroom? yes
5. What kinds of technology are used?laptops , overheads , smartboards
6. Do you believe that information is better kept on a laptop or in a book?book
7. Should all senior classrooms be equip with technology such as smart boards?nope
8. Should there be more computer labs in schools or have every classroom equip with laptops?i dnt think either
9. Do think it is easier to learn out of a text book or by finding the information on the internet?text book

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Survey:
1. Age. 17
2. Sex. F
3. Do you attend school? Yes
4. Do you use much technology in your classroom? Yes
5. What kinds of technology are used? Smart board/laptop
6. Do you believe that information is better kept on a laptop or in a book? both, tbh.
7. Should all senior classrooms be equip with technology such as smart boards? yes, where it is financially viable.
8. Should there be more computer labs in schools or have every classroom equip with laptops? computer labs.
9. Do think it is easier to learn out of a text book or by finding the information on the internet?internet is 'easier' but textbooks contain better and more accurate knowledge.

jirwin

HSC
Survey:
1. Age. - 19
2. Sex. - F
3. Do you attend school? - No, but attend TAFE.
4. Do you use much technology in your classroom?
5. What kinds of technology are used?
6. Do you believe that information is better kept on a laptop or in a book? - I believe both. It is easier to take notes quickly with a laptop but unless those notes are printed then they are basically pointless. Also the HSC is done by hand so using a computer to do everything would be a disadvantage for the external exams in my opinion. I did everything I could by computer but there were some things I still did by hand.
7. Should all senior classrooms be equip with technology such as smart boards?
8. Should there be more computer labs in schools or have every classroom equip with laptops? Computers should be more easily accessible in some schools but I don't believe every classroom should be equiped with laptops - only those that require computers such as computing subjects, art, design and technology and so on. English, maths, historys don't require computer access as regulary and for this reason there should always be one or two computer labs available to be booked and not taken all the time by computing subjects.
9. Do think it is easier to learn out of a text book or by finding the information on the internet?
It depends on the subject and the quality of the text book - I still find books (whether text book or books from the library) more helpful as they are more likely to provide the right information (of course recent version etc). With the Internet it is quite easy to find heaps of information somewhat relevant to the topic and it is time consuming searching through all the resources just to find the information you need.

Miss Code

HSC
Survey:
1. Age. 17
2. Sex. Female
3. Do you attend school? Yes
4. Do you use much technology in your classroom? It depends on the class, some we do others the technology is so dodge that it doesnt work.
5. What kinds of technology are used? Computers, smart boards
6. Do you believe that information is better kept on a laptop or in a book? both because if you miss a day you can just log onto the system and get the work to catch up.
7. Should all senior classrooms be equip with technology such as smart boards? Yes they should, its so frustrating when they arent and you have to cram around one computer to view what you need.
8. Should there be more computer labs in schools or have every classroom equip with laptops? Well the school i go to is getting fixed up, so there really is only four computer labs and its hard to get onto them when there is over 1500 people in the school.

9. Do think it is easier to learn out of a text book or by finding the information on the internet. Both have there advantages and disadventages, some stuff is just rubbish thats online and books can be outdated.

Hope this helps, good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)