Temp Work (1 Viewer)

MouNtY

i just got hired by a temp agency in town hall thingy today..........and i was just wondering if anyone has ever temped before.....or knows anything abt it that they could tell me......i'm not really sure of what goes on...... :uhhuh: :confused:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I am employed by a temp agency (Adecco).... basically they just offer you short term work whenever something matching your skills comes up. For example, my skills are customer service/cashier/food and bev... so they got me a job at cirque du soleil and they recently offered me a job at Luna Park which I didn't want..... that kind of thing I think.

MouNtY

well the guy said to me that bcoz i'm 17 my minimum wage is $15....is this good?.......i've never worked before so i'm not sure

MouNtY

hey i wasn't listenin wen the dude was tellin me this.....but do they call you on the day that you're working....or do the tell you in advance?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
It depends on your assignment.... it might be a one day relief thing or it may be a 3-4 week job.... depends

MouNtY

thejosiekiller said:
ah sounds like a good bob- i wants
yeah it's pretty good i reckon...i'm temping for the Personell Department at Town Hall (is that a suburb, or just the station?), but yeah it's in the city right next to QVB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)