Tension 7!!! (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
it comes out soon and i am mad keen to see it. especially the cyclops footage. does anyone even know what im taking about?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
GemmaHavok said:
I don't. But I'm happy you're excited.
no you dont understand im so keen to see it... its like a hybrid of jackass and regular sufing videos... FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANT IT!!!

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
sweet i love tentions
we have done some of our own, at carlingford court and manly beach

plus it has some sick bodyboarding on it

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
bowman said:
sweet i love tentions
we have done some of our own, at carlingford court and manly beach

plus it has some sick bodyboarding on it
obvously the highlight will be the cyclops footage. did you see the stills in movement? should be some epic shit... chris white is one tallented young fucker

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
tensionis so good
one guy in my year at skool farted baby powder out of his arse after watching tnesion6 while intoxicated.
didnt see the boy do it . . . but did see it on t6

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
chris white is an arrogant fuck. and imitating tension is gayer than having sex with men

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
um.. said:
chris white is an arrogant fuck. and imitating tension is gayer than having sex with men
um what makes chris white an arrogant fuck? cant say i agree there have you ever met the man?

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
the tension guys come to newy each year for one of the comps here and stay with a local bloke ive surfed with a few times here and in indo (who is a toss himself) and on numerous occassions ive seen chris white in action. one time in particular at my local pub he and winchester and all that crew came down and were being wankers - cracking onto girls with boyfriends (in front of the boyfriends), being loud and obnoxious and just generally carrying on like pretty-boy dicks

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
um.. said:
the tension guys come to newy each year for one of the comps here and stay with a local bloke ive surfed with a few times here and in indo (who is a toss himself) and on numerous occassions ive seen chris white in action. one time in particular at my local pub he and winchester and all that crew came down and were being wankers - cracking onto girls with boyfriends (in front of the boyfriends), being loud and obnoxious and just generally carrying on like pretty-boy dicks

oh. fair enough... but you gotta understand that that is what they do and its all for a laugh. some people take the tension crew too seriously... as he said in tension one "you gotta see the funny side of it"

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
yeah admittedly alot of the shit is very funny (cept pushing mountain goats down hills) but this had nothing to do with the movie side of it, it was just them being rude. but i shouldnt say anything, i cant say i know him or the rest of them personally but just from what ive seen, they look like they could pull their heads in a bit

oh that tow in shit on tension five is unreal, though

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
um.. said:
just from what ive seen, they look like they could pull their heads in a bit
ill give you that. its all cool for videos but when it goes too far... winchester too you say? damm i had these images of these guys and you totally destroyed them. oh well.

oh and by the way watch the tow "out" stuff in tension six. its better. the all time greatest tow out was virtues reverse air flippy thing in tension 4... HUUUUGGGEEE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)