Terrorism raid 'message' (1 Viewer)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
COUNTER-TERRORISM police yesterday raided the homes of two Sydney men with allegedly extremist Islamic views to "send a message" they were being closely watched and dissuade them from any plans to engage in a terrorist act...
Source: http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/terrorism-raid-sent-a-message/2008/05/16/1210765174146.html

If these extremist Muslims have dual citizenship, I say revoke their Australian citizenships and send them back to wherever they came from. If they are just permanent residents the same can be done.

If they're Australian citizens they should be chagred with incitement and should be jailed accordingly.

We have no place in this country for terrorists or those that appease terrorism. :D

boris

Banned
HSC
Way to reiterate a fucking point that has been driven home for the last 7 years.

Fuck terrorism and fuck the constant bullshit stories on terrorism. I don't give a shit anymore.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
JaredR said:
We have no place in this country for terrorists or those that appease terrorism.
Then get the fuck out of the country.

You're a massive appeaser of Israel which is a terrorist state. Constantly killing and maiming innocent Palestinians and Lebanese people.

They employ terror tactics such as collective punishment and restricting basic human neccessities to Palestinians, forcing them to literally beg on a street of beggers.

boris said:
Way to reiterate a fucking point that has been driven home for the last 7 years.

Fuck terrorism and fuck the constant bullshit stories on terrorism. I don't give a shit anymore.
I know right... :rolleyes:

It's cunts like JaredR and people like him in the media that wont shut the fuck up about it to constantly prove their shit point.

Their shit point is that "omg muslims are sub-human terrorists!" :rolleyes:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I'm an Australian citizen, Sam, and my government recognises Hezbollah as a terrorist organisation, equally it recognises other Islamic extremist groups and their armed divisions as terorrist organisations including JI and Hamas' armed wing.

My government does not recognise the State of Israel nor the Israel Defense Forces as terrorist organisations.

Extremist muslims is what I don't like. :)

By the way: collective punishment is constant rocket-fire on communities within Israel Proper, causing thousands of innocent Israelis to leave their homes and towns.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
JaredR said:
I'm an Australian citizen...

My government does not recognise the State of Israel nor the Israel Defense Forces as terrorist organisations.
I guess our government doesn't know the definition of terrorism. :cool:

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
Source: http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/terrorism-raid-sent-a-message/2008/05/16/1210765174146.html

If these extremist Muslims have dual citizenship, I say revoke their Australian citizenships and send them back to wherever they came from. If they are just permanent residents the same can be done.

If they're Australian citizens they should be chagred with incitement and should be jailed accordingly.

We have no place in this country for terrorists or those that appease terrorism. :D
Yes, let's just crucify these people before we know the facts or the true story. I think about 99.95% of people have terrorist views, i mean, who wouldn't want to blow up and destroy the Pentagon in America? That's considered terrorism. And shame on NSW Police, raiding the home of people to just 'send a message'.

Thoughts don't have to necessarily translate into action.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
SomeoneCool said:
i mean, who wouldn't want to blow up and destroy the Pentagon in America?
Anyone with half a brain?

Any attack on the U.S within the next few months could mean another neocon government will get into the white house.

What right minded people want is for NOTHING to happen. And Obama to win the democratic nomination and the general election.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
SomeoneCool said:
Yes, let's just crucify these people before we know the facts or the true story. I think about 99.95% of people have terrorist views, i mean, who wouldn't want to blow up and destroy the Pentagon in America? That's considered terrorism. And shame on NSW Police, raiding the home of people to just 'send a message'.

Thoughts don't have to necessarily translate into action.
Destroying a military institution is a bit different to destroying a bus filled with civillians, or a cafe filled with diners. Even so I think there are a lot more people who wouldn't want to blow up the Pentagon than those who do.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:
Anyone with half a brain?

Any attack on the U.S within the next few months could mean another neocon government will get into the white house.

What right minded people want is for NOTHING to happen. And Obama to win the democratic nomination and the general election.
I know what you're saying, but I just think that a whole lot of people would love to see Bush dead.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
JaredR said:
Destroying a military institution is a bit different to destroying a bus filled with civillians, or a cafe filled with diners. Even so I think there are a lot more people who wouldn't want to blow up the Pentagon than those who do.
Yeah, or a women and childrens shelter, or a an apartment block, or a UN building, or a family on a beach.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
I totally agree. I think those that blow up innocents are scum of the Earth. Let's not forget, Israel does kill the innocent as well.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
SomeoneCool said:
I know what you're saying, but I just think that a whole lot of people would love to see Bush dead.
I fully agree with that. Bush commited war crimes (the ultimate war crime) and thus he should be hung for his crimes.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
SomeoneCool said:
I totally agree. I think those that blow up innocents are scum of the Earth. Let's not forget, Israel does kill the innocent as well.
The difference is one is individual heinous acts supported by um.... nobody. And the other is STATE SPONSORED... in that the Israeli government sanctions it, and the U.S supports them financially to commit these atrocities against the Lebanese and Palestinians.

Sam: 1 - Jared: 0

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:
I fully agree with that. Bush commited war crimes (the ultimate war crime) and thus he should be hung for his crimes.
And wouldn't you like to also see the death of all Bush's advisors and the death of the people who helped put his sick plans into action?

That right there is terrorist thoughts. My point. Thankyou.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:
The difference is one is individual heinous acts supported by um.... nobody. And the other is STATE SPONSORED... in that the Israeli government sanctions it, and the U.S supports them financially to commit these atrocities against the Lebanese and Palestinians.

Sam: 1 - Jared: 0
I agree. Sam: 1 Jared: -1 (for being Jewish)

LOL

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:
Just as Saddam Hussein was hung, George Bush should be hung as well. I mean, Saddam's actions really aren't that much worse than Bush's.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
SomeoneCool said:
And wouldn't you like to also see the death of all Bush's advisors and the death of the people who helped put his sick plans into action?

That right there is terrorist thoughts. My point. Thankyou.
No it's not. I don't want to just "see them dead", it would be in an international court. A trial which would prove his guilt in commiting war crimes, and that he was directly and indirectly responsible for the unneccesary loss of human life, thus should be put to death.

I agree. Sam: 1 Jared: -1 (for being Jewish)
I don't think that's funny.

Seriously, just STFU.

Last edited:

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:
No it's not. I don't want to just "see them dead", it would be in an international court. A trial which would prove his guilt in commiting war crimes, and that he was directly and indirectly responsible for the unneccesary loss of human life, thus should be put to death.

I don't think that's funny.

Seriously, just STFU.
:lol: , are you telling me Jared doesn't deserve to be docked a point for being Jewish?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
SomeoneCool said:
:lol: , are you telling me Jared doesn't deserve to be docked a point for being Jewish?
I'm telling you you're a bigot and a moron.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)