Textbook for Year 11/12 (1 Viewer)

brownhornet

HSC
Looking to do IPT in 2014. Interested to hear what textbook people are using. I have seen Davis but looks a bit like torture and even other students I have spoken to have said it is over kill. Excel - Jacaranda ? others?

Okashi

HSC
Excel is the only textbook you need. Just memorise it and you be fine.

lolwot

HSC
Is the Excel book that good? I might get it... and i'm sitting the exam in like 8 days lool

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
i think they have a revise in a month, im not sure though, if they do, get that its good for last minute cramming.

pardz96

HSC
Looking to do IPT in 2014. Interested to hear what textbook people are using. I have seen Davis but looks a bit like torture and even other students I have spoken to have said it is over kill. Excel - Jacaranda ? others?
You see the thing about Davis, is that he wrote 400+ freakin pages on IPT, 1/2 of which is out of the syllabus. I highly recommend using an Excel book and using that as a guide to go through the stuff through the syllabus. If some dotpoints aren't explained clearly enough, you can be sure that there's gonna be better explanations in the Davis book. Don't bother reading the entire thing, dedicate your time to other subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)