textbooks Used for 4 unit (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
This is finally coming out October 23rd. This is on MANSW's website now:

View attachment 29161

This is 3 days before the HSC exam. So you'll have 3 days to work through the whole book.
Yes, finally they have arrived and I have one next to me right now! I wish they could have come sooner but it is what it is.

I have made it as in-depth as I could and there is a plethora of challenging problems in it. I hope they will be useful for current and future students.

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Last edited:

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Yes, finally they have arrived and I have one next to me right now! I wish they could have come sooner but it is what it is.

I have made it as in-depth as I could and there is a plethora of challenging problems in it. I hope they will be useful for current and future students.
The picture on the MANSW website is still incorrect, with the other "Author". I know it was just Jonathan Le for this one, so here is a real picture of the real book - with the correct cover (with just one author). This is important for referencing purposes.

correct cover.png

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
The picture on the MANSW website is still incorrect, with the other "Author". I know it was just Jonathan Le for this one, so here is a real picture of the real book - with the correct cover (with just one author). This is important for referencing purposes.

View attachment 29516
Thanks for raising that. I've sent in a request with the updated cover now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)