• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Textual Integrity (1 Viewer)

ollo3

Citizen Kane- Textual Integrity

Wats a definition for textual integrity ? (for Citizen Kane esp)

Last edited:

serge

HSC
the definition is the same for every text, check the syllabus

screem41

HSC
Well that question seems familiar...so does that name actually

ollo3

thanks

kami said:
Hi, there's a thread here which has some good definitions in it - read that.:)
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=77139&highlight=textual+integrity
Thanks Kami. THat's useful

For u screem41
I believe your response is not entirely helpful for the broader community. Remember you must not be afraid of the way consequences of an action leap out of control but rather just try find ureself a girlfriend!

P.S. If ure looking schmuck_1 (and ever read this page) Im pretty sure he's available! ;)

Last edited:

screem41

HSC
Dear ollo3,

I find your use of intertextuality in the above posted message highly irritating, especially since it is in no way relevant to the spirit of this thread.

ollo3

that's ohk

To my dearest screem41,

I have recently recieved a call regarding the onomateopoias that have been heard from your house. I rather think that it is not the intertextuality that has got to you but rather your "excessive" musings that have left you "confused" about life. These
have had a profoundly negative impact upon you (and your responders) and left your more "alone" and "scared" then you previously were.

Yours sincerly

ollo3

Last edited:

ollo3

To my dearest screem41 again (and all fellow responders)

I have established your problem screem41. It's that you always want love on your own terms. You try to convince people you love them so much they should love you back. However in reality you are incapable of giving love. This is because of a disruption of normal psychological development. You suffer this post traumatic stress syndrome not from being torn away from your mother but rather due to a certain naming ceremony at birth.

Lots of love

ollo3

screem41

HSC
Ollo3,

I really must protest against this needless banter, it's being going on for far too long now and I really can't stand it any longer.

And stop sending flowers to my house.
I love english gli gli gli

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)