Thank god its over thread (1 Viewer)

Xenocide

HSC
But seriously, what a win for pre-prepared essays and stories *laugh*. The creative piece was as general a story as you could ask for with just a slight maniulation of open-ended stimuli and the journey question was just your generic essay question. What an easy exam :)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Xenocide said:
But seriously, what a win for pre-prepared essays and stories *laugh*. The creative piece was as general a story as you could ask for with just a slight maniulation of open-ended stimuli and the journey question was just your generic essay question. What an easy exam :)
Indeed. Suck on that all you anti-prepared essay people!

Santah

HSC
I thought the journey question was great... matched my prepared essay almost perfectly.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
pre-made saved my rear-end for II and III. Shame that i fucked up Section I though...

LostAuzzie

HSC
Yer I took the prepared essay plan route, much easier to learn/memorise and easy to adapt, same with the story. Although I spent 5 minutes thinking I was screwed for creative because my nuclear power plant story was not very adaptable. I ended up turning the detour into a metaphor for choices and the choices being which button to press.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
yeh i was sort of prepared..and sort of not..i regurgitated my creative writing piece..pretty much word 4 word..but section 3..i like 4got a lot of my stuff..:(
yeh whoever would hav prepared essays would hav killed it..**nods head**
good onya! i always take the easy route..wish i had done this time..:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)