• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

That annoying 'where do you see yourself in 5 years' question. (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

Whats a good answer for this? I always screw up on this question cos I have no idea what I wanna do. Im going for an interview for a business administartion traineeship and I need to think of some bullshit answer about how this will help me in the future or soemthing. Any ideas?

S

Shuter

_DeathlessOne_ said:
Whats a good answer for this? I always screw up on this question cos I have no idea what I wanna do. Im going for an interview for a business administartion traineeship and I need to think of some bullshit answer about how this will help me in the future or soemthing. Any ideas?
Hit them with "on top of a pile of money, surrounded by many beautiful ladies". See what their reaction is.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Expand on the position your applying for.

Say business traineeship, i probably say something like "i like to get my foot into business, and experience what it takes to take me to the top, i have great ambition and hope to establish my career in 5 years time and succeed at what i like to do" something alone those lines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)