The 4400 (1 Viewer)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Who's gonna watch this? I was intrigued by the teaser and so took the liberty to look up what it's about and found this from the 4400 website.

From Executive Producer Francis Ford Coppola's production company, American Zoetrope, comes a haunting new limited series: THE 4400.
Over the last century, thousands of people have gone missing. Suddenly and inexplicably, 4400 missing people are returned all at once, as they were on the day they vanished. Unclear what this world altering-event means, the government investigates the 4400 to piece together where they've been and why they've been returned. It quickly becomes apparent that their presence will change the human race in ways no one could have ever foreseen.

So yeah sounds pretty good, I'll probably watch the first episode at least anyway

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I've been wondering what the hell the adds were about, but was too lazy to look and see. I may watch.

Is that why OC is on at 9:30 tomorrow?

Fry

this is from The Sunday Telegraph tv guide:

This six-part supernatural drama, screening here next month, was the highest-rating new series ever on US cable TV. With Francis Ford Coppola as executive producer and starring Australia's own Jacqueline McKenzie, it's sure to live up to the hype.

The title refers to 4400 missing people who all return on the same day. The government tries piece together where they have been, and why they're back.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I might watch the first ep... seems interesting enough.. I hate the ads though esp the voices argh!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Wow, that actually sounds really interesting. I saw the teasers and thought it sounded boring, but now I'm intrigued...

Thomas_wow

a mate of mine was by herself when she saw that ad, and it was fairly late at night... needless to say she got really freaked out and full woke me up at 12am ;/. but i can see why, kinda like me never watching the x-files when i was younger unless my brother was there ;]

looks like a good show. what station is it on?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Sounds like it is in the same vain as the series "Taken" which has never aired here, but from the 4 episodes I have seen is a great show ...

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Thomas_wow said:
a mate of mine was by herself when she saw that ad, and it was fairly late at night... needless to say she got really freaked out and full woke me up at 12am ;/. but i can see why, kinda like me never watching the x-files when i was younger unless my brother was there ;]

looks like a good show. what station is it on?
Will be on Channel 10

funniboi

HSC
It sounds interesting, but I don't think i'd be watching it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)