The 7 mark option question... (1 Viewer)

Kyroth***

HSC
I was so excited with that! (I'm a human story-er)
At first when I saw it, I was like shit....
But then I started writing, and it just came!
And, I wrote FOUR pages in 25 minutes! In English I only wrote 5 pages in 40 minutes!!!
I thought it was a great question, easy marks!!! Yay!!!
What about the other electives? Was it easy?

bluebaby

HSC
N/A
-_-!

LOL in bio u shud neva write so much, all in dot point and around 7-8 marks...keep it 2-3 pages...
actually it applies to all science...in the core tpoics they give u provided lines, if u went over by 2+ lines...then they wun read it...in option, even tho they didnt provide lines...u shud keep in mind that max is 2-3 pages =P
haha but ofcoz...u wun get penalised ^^;; just they wun read the 4th page lol

Kyroth***

HSC
Its okay, cos I write big, and its all in dot point, so its easy to read. And they do have to read everything you write, no matter how much, how little, or how messy. :) And the exemplars on the Standards packs are all AT LEAST 8 pages for the option (all up that is...). I wrote 8 pages and one word. :) (no, i didn't get another book, much as i wanted to...)

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
Kyroth*** said:
And, I wrote FOUR pages in 25 minutes! In English I only wrote 5 pages in 40 minutes!!!
I know, funny how I could write faster during biology than english as well... but that's not a good thing since we need to write more for english T_T

dumbralph

HSC
actually it applies to all science...in the core tpoics they give u provided lines, if u went over by 2+ lines...then they wun read it...

nope...they read everything you write on the page...even if it is way too long.

dumbralph

HSC
dumbralph said:
actually it applies to all science...in the core tpoics they give u provided lines, if u went over by 2+ lines...then they wun read it...

nope...they read everything you write on the page...even if it is way too long

Kyroth***

HSC
kyu_chan said:
I know, funny how I could write faster during biology than english as well... but that's not a good thing since we need to write more for english T_T
Oh well, at least it was good practice for Monday. *dies*

Zali

HSC
they have to read everything u write even if its 100 pages long and mark it accordingly. they even say that extra paper is available if needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)