The Biggest Loser (2 Viewers)

lengy

HSC
Kim, definately. I forgot about watching tonight. :eek:

.ben

HSC
The final three will be Marty, Pati and Munnalita, meaning Chris will prolly plateau or everyone else will go insane with weight loss.

lengy

HSC
i haven't been watching. =\ when's the finale?

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
tomorrow is the last day until the finale right?

Munnalita is gone, am i correct? :p
I got the impression that Marty will vote for Pati and Chris for Munnalita, which will mean that Patti will go home based on her lower weight loss.

HSC
Well Munnalita was the bigger threat. chris 100% will vote Munnalita, and Marty doesnt like Munnalita and Pati, so i was thinking he would have gone for the one he hated more [munnalita] and he also saw her as a threat.

They get eliminated tonight?

princesskt

HSC
Yep.. then there's one more show on sunday night and that's the last one till the finale.. I admit I have been watching it.. *sniff* my name is katie sandbrook.. and I...I... am addicted to Biggest Loser

I reckon munnalita is gone too.. coz shes the bigger threat..

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Heard that Munnalita makes the final three, but who knows for sure? And I know its old news by now, but I can't believe Marty's back lol. Third time lucky, maybe he'll end up winning this thing. And that Chris! Does he still need to lose anymore weight?? Heard a radio interview with Kimberlie the other day, and apparently Chris would starve himself in the house just to pull the numbers he gets.

princesskt

HSC
I wouldnt be surprised bout Chris... I mean yes he well for awhile... he dropped all the weight.. but now? personally i think he should stop now.. someone said earlier that he looked anorexic.. well he sure is on his way def.

HSC
Yeah it looks like he has lost alot of weight, and his face looks soo thin :S

I really want Munnalita to be in the final 3. Pati is way more annoying than munnalita. and they way she goes behind peoples backs ...sneaky :|

If its Munnalita, Chris + Marty, then i want Munnalita to win. If Pati, chris + Marty, then Marty for sure.

This year was pretty crap compared to last year, and the american BL series:(

princesskt

HSC
yea his arms are too... and martys noticed... like last night he said.. ''he doesnt have any more to lose'' depends how he meant by it though lol

HSC
princesskt said:
yea his arms are too... and martys noticed... like last night he said.. ''he doesnt have any more to lose'' depends how he meant by it though lol
He said last night when he went home that he had increased his calories from when he was in the house. I agree about the anorexia thing ._.

I miss Munnylita - hope she wins the biggest loser from the non final three category :( Probably going for Pati now, but I basically hope Chris doesn't win.

princesskt

HSC
i heard that too.. but did u see his families reaction? like esp his mum. she was crying (understandable) she was like whoa... what happened.. is that my son? (which im sure alot of mums would say if there child lost of weight) but a smile was missing.. they were shocked yes.. but they didnt look happy.. more... concerned.. if u get me.. or maybe im just reading too much into it :p

yea i miss munnalita too :( i so dont want chris to win either..

HSC
Are you serious? Pati played every single person in the house to reach the position shes in right now!

Munnalita is awesome compared to Pati. :eek: Other than the whinging.

Alex or Greg deserve to win from the eliminated contestants. [i want one of them] But i think Michael will win it. And Munnalita right after him

And i think Pati has no chance of winning. Between Marty and Chris, they both work out really hard, but ...Marty over chris:)

And just to let you all know, there is a rumour that someone was disqualified. I dont think its true, but it has been around for a while, and the whole time it was that Munnalita would enter the final three...oh god if only this way true :(

Edit: the finale is on Thursday 7:30pm-9:30pm :)

Last edited:

lengy

HSC
Yeah, Chris looks too skinny now. I want Marty to win. I HATE Munnalita. Pati is someone I feel nothing for, don't take notice of, don't care if she didn't exist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)