• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Body Shop (1 Viewer)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
are they even hiring for xmas casuals yet? i just looked on the website and couldnt find it

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
are they even hiring for xmas casuals yet? i just looked on the website and couldnt find it

purplemonkey

HSC
theres no 'employment' link on their website...there was a sign on the window of my local store...but i went there yesterday and the sign was gone :( which means theyve already hired someone...too bad, that would have been a nice place to work...i love all the stuff in there...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
meh, i worked there for 6 months, its not that great. they tend to hire a lot of people (especially over xmas) and then dole out a handful of 3 hour shifts to everyone. They only give xmas cas heaps of shifts in the week eading up to xmas and then they either keep you on or let you go. and if they keep you, theres not that many shifts, i was doing 6 hours a week, but not even straight hours, 2 3 hour shifts a week. and heaps of other girls were doing that amount of work too. it is heaps of fun over xmas though. can be extremely boring.

Zozo6969

HSC
Go Coles, decent pay for a casual, esp on sundays, plus they might even re-hire you after the christmas period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)