the Butterfly Effect on DVD (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Ok... i just watched it, and it has a different ending =/ I watched this in the cinemas and the dvd version's got a totally different ending... ?? anyone else notice this ?

Last edited:

frazzle

HSC
you know at Just Jeans they're giving away free copies of that DVD if you buy stuff over $100 there. so if you are in need of clothing and want teh DVD also, you know where to go.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It's one of those movies you should rent rather than buy. I wouldn't waste my money on it till it hit the under $10 bin!

sunny

meh.
HSC
What was the cinema ending? I've only ever seen the DVD.

jesshika

supreme being
the ending in the version that i saw (hried it at block buster) was sad .. how ashton had to go back to the time where he was going tobe born and strangle himself (that is what it seeemed liked) with the embilical cord
*cries* and then it shows the life that tommy and his sister would've led if ashton wasn't born

is errr that the cinema or dvd ending??

BabySilver

HSC
so ok what's the cinema ending of this? (I know I am reviving an old thread but it's for english) I only watched this movie the other day and thought the dvd ending (where he goes back and isn't born) was pretty damn sucky, but what was the cinema ending? on the DVD there are 2 alternative endings the Stalker ending where Evan sees Kaley and it seems they have never met, being totally enthralled by her & in love with her etc etc he follows her. the other ending is the Happy ending. same thing but when he sees her he stops to talk to her and the go off together (assumabley to fall in love & live happily ever after)
so is either of those the Cinema ending? if not can you tell me what is PLEASE?

sunny

meh.
HSC
I haven't seen it, but I've asked someone

SPOILER

Apparently, he goes back to when they were small, and he frightens her the first time they meet and they never come friends. Years later they walk past, looks at each other, but don't say anything and keep walking.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
That's actually not much different from the cinema ending.

Evansy

HSC
thats what happens in the Cinerma version, i think that was a better ending, although it was really depressing, this ending on the dvd was sucky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)