• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (1 Viewer)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Anyone else a fan? I don't have Austar so I've had to make do watching the pages and pages of clips on youtube. Funniest political satire you can find on tv right now for me.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
The Global Edition is on Thursday nights SBS, I think it's a little overrated but still a good show

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Oh I absolutley love it! The more I see Jon Stewart do his work, the more attractive he seems to be *blushes*

I love this show, my ribs cave in with pain from laughing each time, no question

Islam vs Christianity satire

and this is my favourite that's available on youtube

Gay Marriage

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Surprising that so few people watch it. The global edition should be made at least twice as long. They have a whole week's worth of material to select from and they only give us half an hour. On the other hand, all the good correspondents (Colbert, Helms, Corddry) have gone off to bigger and crapper things, so Jon Stewart's the only person worth watching it for now.

And yes.. Stewart singing with Elmo was ..something.

BlackDragon

HSC
Benny_ said:
Anyone else a fan? I don't have Austar so I've had to make do watching the pages and pages of clips on youtube. Funniest political satire you can find on tv right now for me.
I don't know whether someone has said this because i didn't read past your post, but its on sbs. wednesdays or something. look it up.

post script: yes, someone said this. thursdays, sbs. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)