'The Eyre Affair' by Jasper Fforde (1 Viewer)

jaaaaay

HSC
'The Eyre Affair' by Jasper Fforde

gaaaaaaaah ><" i really need help with this one...
i want to use it as one of my related texts (im doing postmodernism) but in my analysis i'm trying to incorporate more techniques, themes, etc...

i've worked out some stuff myself... but i have no idea where i can get more notes to assist me... i was wondering if anyone did this text, or knows of places where i can read some more notes on this...

any help is appreciated! ^^;;

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
i got that text for xmas,
though im yet to readit because you have to read Jane Eyre before hand..
[i'm assuming you know this yeah? bc if you hadnt read it, you'd encoutner alot of problems udnerstanding the intertext. references..]
sparknotes... gradesaver?
you'd probably be better off lookign for reviews...
it's a relatively new book, which means there prpbably wont be that much out on it...

jaaaaay

HSC
i tried the sparknotes, cliffnotes, usual places already... ><" it was published in 2001 so i guess it is rather new...
thanks anyway =]

shall keep trying...

ssglain

HSC
My EE1 class used Jasper Fforde's The Eyre Affair in Yr 11 while they studied Jane Eyre but I'm not entirely sure whether it was a prescribed text or was only used as a supplementary text because I wasn't at school for the first term. I don't think you can use any prescribed texts from the Preliminary/HSC courses so you might want to check it out just to make sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)