The food pyramid (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
holy crap how much do they expect us to eat?! 3 servings of dairy, ew. i'd get maybe 3 servings in a week, not one day! (yes, osteoporosis blah blah. i hate milk.)

seriously i don't think i could eat enough in one day to get all the stuff you're supposed to. 6 to 11 servings of bread-related-stuff? um, no. 3, at most. i'd feel like such a weirdo eating like 6 slices of bread in one day.

ok, i can do the fruit thing, that's way easy. the vegetable thing probably not coz i only eat them with dinner usually and like salads and stuff.

oh well. i'm still alive and healthy so i must be doing something right.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
You don't have to consume any dairy to maintain good health.
Do you think those who are lactose intolerant all experience crippling osteoperosis?
Much of the world consumes little to no dairy, and the incidence of bone breakage and osteoperosis is higher in the areas consuming the most.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lol yes I know. but i get it from so many people that i'm gonna get brittle bones and die because i don't drink milk and it's like wtf.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I suppose it would be best to have a sit down and consider a regular diet. This happened for me considering it went hand in hand when I moved out and considered a food budget.

But yeah, I don't particularly think about servings. But its funny how I get massive cravings for a type of food group sometimes. "I must have fruit" or "I must have something with bread" lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)