The Global Environment (1 Viewer)

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
This is our last topic for legal this year, and from what I can tell it sounds boring, though, unfortunately, topical. It's about the law in relation to the Global Environment, right? Any advice and/or help on understanding this topic, by those who have done it before or are doing it later, would be much appreciated...

morganjane

HSC
Learn State Sovereignty!!! Its so crucial in that module. I studied it during my HSC year, i think i may still have my Global notes on my computer if you are interested.
You know the measuring of effectiveness? there is an extra set of criteria- effectiveness for the nation state, so make sure you learn those two in case that crops up in an essay.
But it is a simple enough unit if you know your legal jargon and base concepts. Its all international based which makes it really interesting, i know we got to look at issues like sex slave trade, slavery, the civil war in Rwanda, so much interesting content.
It could get a little tiresome, as it did for some in my class, but good luck with it.
Let me know if i can help!
xxx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)