The hardest modules (1 Viewer)

Freestyler94

HSC
What in your opinion is the hardest module in Physics or Chemistry?

K

karimtlais1

It depends what subject you favour more, i do physics and im topping the class i find it really easy, i do economics and im 3rd or 2nd in every exam so economics for me is a much harder subject than physics, although i've seen my friends book that does chemistry and i would never do that !

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
ideas to implementation is by far the worst module for physics, stick to motors and spacecrafts!
The ideas presented in that module were really interesting and fascinating (the development of our current model of light, semiconductors, etc). But the exam questions are annoying =P

K

karimtlais1

The ideas presented in that module were really interesting and fascinating (the development of our current model of light, semiconductors, etc). But the exam questions are annoying =P
I found space the most interesting but motors and generators the easiest because their more practical. Havn't started medical physics yet should be intresting!

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
I found space the most interesting but motors and generators the easiest because their more practical. Havn't started medical physics yet should be intresting!
So have u finished ideas to implementations ?

NewiJapper

HSC
I didn't find the modules in Chemistry OVERALLY hard to understand, but there was just soo much freaking content in M&M...

HSC
N/A
I didn't find the modules in Chemistry OVERALLY hard to understand, but there was just soo much freaking content in M&M...
yeh but motors and generators have so much repeated content ( you backing learn how a motors for the first half of it, and then the second half is the first half in reverse pretty much )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)