the hot house (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
does anyone watch it?
ive ben watching it , its pretty good..
But geez I cant stand that Trudy chick.....
what do uz think?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
no it isnt good, its horrble because its horribly produced, all the contestants are mirror images of each other i mean diversify get an indian, asian, arab and aboriginal team in and spice it up a bit.

The 5 day format will be the shows downfall it should be done with two 1 hr shows or one 90 minute show a week because daily shows will dry the show up.

The show looks unplanned and so does the editing. the producers are risking the shows success by making the show in close to real time rather than taping it all and editing it later so that they can understand the contestants and create entertaining story arcs.

And im so over the constant repetition of 'hot' going into the ads or during the show, get a better sound track!

Maybe im this critical because ive seen too many well produced episodes of survivor and the amazing race lol.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I hate it.... I watched that episode where they were looking for the 14th couple.... so many of the contestants seem bitchy, shallow and stupid!!! It's not that great a concept.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by routemarker
no it isnt good, its horrble because its horribly produced, all the contestants are mirror images of each other i mean diversify get an indian, asian, arab and aboriginal team in and spice it up a bit.

The 5 day format will be the shows downfall it should be done with two 1 hr shows or one 90 minute show a week because daily shows will dry the show up.

The show looks unplanned and so does the editing. the producers are risking the shows success by making the show in close to real time rather than taping it all and editing it later so that they can understand the contestants and create entertaining story arcs.

And im so over the constant repetition of 'hot' going into the ads or during the show, get a better sound track!

Maybe im this critical because ive seen too many well produced episodes of survivor and the amazing race lol.
well look at big brother, one of the most boring reality shows yet, and that is usually a 6 day format show.. watching the boring lives of how many contentestants, . At least this is different.
This show, shows us a process of a house getting built etc, at least there will be an achievement at the end.
The hot house is a reality show , so does it really need to have stacks of editing done?
Yeh survivor is good

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
well look at big brother, one of the most boring reality shows yet, and that is usually a 6 day format show.. watching the boring lives of how many contentestants, . At least this is different.
This show, shows us a process of a house getting built etc, at least there will be an achievement at the end.
The hot house is a reality show , so does it really need to have stacks of editing done?
Yeh survivor is good
well thats the problem with channel tn they are in this mind set where reality shows must be in real time, must be on almost every day. HAve you stood outside a construction site for a whole day? dont think so but if you take a weeks worth of action and summ it up in an entartaining way the show could be better. but this is ten were talking about and there are dimwits at that network.

the 6 day format is what killed the show from the beginning.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
theres too many people in the hot house.. hard to keep track of
i dont really like it.. maybe ill watch when they are doing the insides of the house and the voting off gets fiesty

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
yes, id have to say its a pretty shit show. But then reality tv has always gone down the gurgler...

Cept for survivor, cant diss that one :)

juggernaut

HSC
survivor is the greatest show
it lost track a bit after africa.. maybe that was just cos i got over it tho
good to see its picked up again but.. im lovin it

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
survivor allstars was on lost night... sooooo many hot chicks...

actually theres only 3, but hey, who else would you want to be stranded on a deserted island

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Haven't properly seen the show (Thank *non-specific deital figure*), but Erika is one of the few people with the uncanny ability to annoy not only in the program itself, but in the promotions. Whether imitating opening a door, or 'throwing' paint, or standing about with a facial expression akin to that of a donkey, she remains tortuous.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
there are too many of these shows, i won't watch it unless i am bored, nothing else is on, or someone starts talking it up in real life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)