• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Interpreter (1 Viewer)

MisterrrD

HSC
This should be fun. I'm availabule upto/during the conclusion of HSC trials and back again for HSC when i'm bz typing essays.

Well. If you have any situations that need interpreting POST IT.

Last edited:

jordankuai22

HSC
MisterrrD said:
This should be fun. I'm availabule upto/during the conclusion of HSC trials and back again for HSC when i'm bz typing essays.

Well. If you have any situations that need interpreting POST IT.
failed

/thread.

Bainesy

HSC
jordankuai22 said:
failed

/thread.
You know Ive noticed that you like to make a lot of unhelpful comments or you like to close a lot of threads. And when I say "a lot" I mean "all" of the threads that you post in.

Perhaps you should close your own account and get a life? hmmm? I dont think having an avatar of you sitting at the computer shouts "Im a popular, social guy who doesnt ever play computer games". So get out there and live a bit before you keep making your useless comments.

Yes, I think so. Tell us the results. Or better yet, leave and dont tell us the result. Yea, that one sounds better. :)

jordankuai22

HSC
Bainesy said:
You know Ive noticed that you like to make a lot of unhelpful comments or you like to close a lot of threads. And when I say "a lot" I mean "all" of the threads that you post in.

Perhaps you should close your own account and get a life? hmmm? I dont think having an avatar of you sitting at the computer shouts "Im a popular, social guy who doesnt ever play computer games". So get out there and live a bit before you keep making your useless comments.

Yes, I think so. Tell us the results. Or better yet, leave and dont tell us the result. Yea, that one sounds better. :)
lol. and students, i give you someone who TRIES TOO HARD.

Bainesy

HSC
jordankuai22 said:
lol. and students, i give you someone who TRIES TOO HARD.
lol and students i give you... a faggot

check and mate Mr. Ching chong ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)