The key to success in year 11 & 12 (1 Viewer)

don16

HSC
Did you know that even a monkey could memorize???

In fact, the HSC is for humans only, and hence memorizing on your own would not help all that much.

The key to success in HSC is understanding and practice. And no one else knows the truth of this statement better than some one who has recently finished his HSC with a good UAI.

I received a UAI of 99.65 with 97 in Maths Ext 1 and 95 in Maths Ext 2.
I have thoroughly studied the types of questions asked in the HSC maths and I have a massive collection of HSC and trial maths papers from different schools across Sydney. Teaching is one of my hobbies and something that I am very confident about.

So if anyone is seriously interested in acing Maths Ext 1 and Maths Ext 2, please reply as soon as possible (as I will only teach a limited number of students).

I can also teach Physics and Chemistry if anyone is desperate for it, but my main focus would be Maths.

Personal tutoring with me would allow you to find out your strengths and improve on your weaknesses.

Cost: $20/hour (2 hours per week recommended)
$15/hour per person if more than one student

Time: Flexible to suit me and the student

Venue: I can either travel to the student’s place OR meet in a library. I would prefer students living in Parramatta, Westmead, Wentworthville, Pendle Hill, Toongabie, Granville, Auburn or Lidcombe.

E-mail: don16du@gmail.com

9896 7973 OR 0412 007 914

Note: Boys only (I don’t intend to discriminate against any gender, it is just something that I feel comfortable and confident with).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)