The Mexican (1 Viewer)

Ellie-Bee

HSC
has anyone here seen 'the mexican' starring brad pitt and julia roberts??? i watched it yesterday, pretty decent flick! :)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
brad pitt's such a cool cat. That's probably because he rarely plays any "loser" roles.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
I like this quote:

Jerry : You're missing the grand design here! If I don't go, I'm dead! Yeah. And it's a little hard to carry on a relationship when I'm stuffed with straw and formaldehyde.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh i watched it last year or something..most movies with brad pitt are good :uhhuh: lol

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I'm gonna go against the flow here... I saw it at the movies and remember being unimpressed. I was expecting better I think. Not the worst movie ever but far from the best.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Yeh it was okay... quite enjoyable day movie... i dunno why, its sorta like how i only like to watch "Oceans 11" at night. The Gay guy played by James Gandolfini is an interesting character???

Who likes Oceans 11 here?

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
I love oceans 11. i reckon it's one of the better remakes, definately better than the original imo.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
oceans 11 is one of the best movies :D can't wait for the next one..

..but the mexican sucks imo ..its the one with the green beetle right?

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I want Brad Pitt's clothes from the movie..... even the crazy "ted nugent" shirt towards the end.. "Rusty Ryan's" style in the movie is so .. well sauve yet casual... you know.. like who eats corn chips, ice cream and a sandwhich all while impeccably dressed driving an old convertible?!?!? Rusty does...

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
yeh i actually quite enjoyed "the mexican" its a good movie to watch in day "a lunchtime movie" :p......i liked brad pitt in it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)