• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Next Person To Preach To Me About VSU Will Be Ninja Kicked (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I don't get it, are those WUSA people walking round bothering people or something?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't get it, are those WUSA people walking round bothering people or something?
yes!!! fuck off i know what VSU is and i know what the consequnces are!!!
yeh i was hassled all day today and told i was a bad person for not marching
fuck off wusa

iamsickofyear12

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
yes!!! fuck off i know what VSU is and i know what the consequnces are!!!
yeh i was hassled all day today and told i was a bad person for not marching
fuck off wusa
I didn't get any of that cause I didn't get to uni until 4.30.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
If one of them sets themselves on fire for their cause bhuddist-monk style, I'll support them. Until then, I support VSU all the way.

santaslayer

HSC
If I was paid I'd think about marching. Like UNSW. They get paid.

P.S. Don't hang around the SRC! (or are they everywhere? :p)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I was actually asked by some of the SRC people 'Do you realise what happens when VSU comes in?'.. she was expecting me to say no, so she could rant. But I simply replied 'yes, we're finally able to stop funding fuckers like you'

she didn't really like that response.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
:D that's brilliant!

When I ran for SRC president at USYD, it once took me 45 minutes to get from the Seymour Centre (my USYD base) to Manning House (a 5 minute walk), because people knew that I was trying to put an end to the SRC fuckery. That's how much people are sick of our student organisations.

VSU is disgusting in its ideological backing. USU is equally disgusting in how the left-wing (who always seem to control them) is going to spend more money on "Women's Issues", "Queer Issues", and even "GLOBAL SOLIDARITY", than on students.

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Raiks said:
I was actually asked by some of the SRC people 'Do you realise what happens when VSU comes in?'.. she was expecting me to say no, so she could rant. But I simply replied 'yes, we're finally able to stop funding fuckers like you'

she didn't really like that response.
How could anyone not know. I haven't even been at uni during the day to have these people annoy me, but those stupid red fliers are all over the place you can't really miss them.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
santaslayer said:
If I was paid I'd think about marching. Like UNSW. They get paid.

P.S. Don't hang around the SRC! (or are they everywhere? :p)
they were around the unibar, so not too easy to avoid.

people need to find more creative ways of protest. rallys and flyers are boring!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
they were around the unibar, so not too easy to avoid.

people need to find more creative ways of protest. rallys and flyers are boring!
They should have a mass suicide, that way they don't have to be around after VSU because it will be so terrible and they won't bother everyone else who is sick of them

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
The thing is most of em are later year students anyway and shouldn't really give a damn cos they're only at uni for 1 or 2 more years at the most!

If anything its gonna stop them from sticking around at uni any longer, it'll inspire their left-wing butts to go and get a friggin' job.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Heh, woohoo for getting paid for marching....

Seriously though, whoever came up with that fucktard idea in the unsw union should be shot.... (altho i suspect my society got the money for largest attendence... BUT WE WERE GOING TO GO ANYWAY :mad:)

HSC
Normally I'm happy to take random pieces of paper handed out about the issue of the day to shut the person up, but I'm not about to take any of that shit about VSU.

To be honest all this protesting has made me even more sure about my stance on the issue, as they continue to waste student contributions on protesting about issues that will never change, rather than spending it in ways that benefit the ENTIRE student body which they apparently represent. The fact that I'm funding them to protest against exactly what I'd like to see happen bothers me more than a little, and I can't wait to see an end to it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
To be honest all this protesting has made me even more sure about my stance on the issue, as they continue to waste student contributions on protesting about issues that will never change, rather than spending it in ways that benefit the ENTIRE student body which they apparently represent. The fact that I'm funding them to protest against exactly what I'd like to see happen bothers me more than a little, and I can't wait to see an end to it.

[Exactly what I would of said]

iamsickofyear12

HSC
gmraso said:
Mass Suicide-(that's what I'm going to tell the next guy who comes up to me) Good one whoever said it.:)
350 bucks wasted on services like the tert and queer spaces and "cheap photocopying" and src second hand book stores(that don't have the books you want) and all the other crap no one gives a stuff about.
Having a queer space and not allowing straight people in should be illegal. With all the other anti-discrimination laws around now there is no reason why it shouldn't be.

santaslayer

HSC
gmraso said:
350 bucks wasted on services like the tert and queer spaces and "cheap photocopying" and src second hand book stores(that don't have the books you want) and all the other crap no one gives a stuff about.
Photocopying is 11.5 cents @ UNSW! :p

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
11.5? Where????? GIVE ME THIS CHEAP PHOTOCOPYING!!!!

In my faculty it's 15c, and in the library it was 13c last time i checked, altho I could be wrong cause I don't venture up there much.

Anyway, 40,000 student members=cheaper photocopying than uow.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
That's cause you're at CoFA. And you've got all the decent architecture books in your library :|:|:|.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Komaticom said:
8 cents at CoFA (A4, b/w). :p

Did I just use my first ever Smiley? Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :p

Every student at USyd pays $500 for the Union, and not all of them use the services, so what a waste of half a grand. Other universities' (Melbourne?) Student Contribution is in the thouands ($), and that sucks even more if all you do is use the service to play 8-ball once a month. Those students who have to fork out that much and rarely use services are going to love the VSU, so will those who've had it up to *here* (a metre above your head) with the anti-VSU movement.
doesn't VIC use the system where you pay for what you need?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)