The Official "I (Don't) Want To Get Back To School" Thread (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Hey everyone.
School starts next week for everybody whether it be Monday, Tuesday (for us) or Wednesday.

For me, a year 12er, it'll be my 6th and last year at high school. :burn: The HSC is upon me. Time flies.
For those in year 11, your road to the HSC begins.
For those in year 10, the SC is upon you.

Oy my God!! There's 8 months of school left, 3 terms left. A big year will begin for me. You know what I mean.

See y'all.
Sparcod

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Finally, the holidays are almost over, too bad these are the last holidays that I'll be able to relax. A massive year for all year 12's, and the most important one too in high school. I hope everyone achieves their best and wish you all the best in 2006!

jeniii

HSC
haha i wana go to skool! ^^ so excited. starting year 11 in my new skool. i guess id miss the holidays tho .. even tho my parents let me out once a week T.T

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Unfortunately the holidays have drawn to end and another term full of assessments, assignments, exams and learning is upon us. With the count down now on to the HSC it is time for year 12 to kick into gear (if you haven’t already). Best of luck to ’06 HSC, ’06 Preliminary and ’06 School Certificate.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
crap, just realised that school's on tuesday aiyah ><". man these holidays went so bloody quick. good thing is that i don't have any assessments this term except for my half-yearlies so i can just focus on that. hmm im planning to make the libarey my 2nd home for the next 3rd terms once school starts. haha im trying very hard to be a nerd now. psht hoping i dont burn out or die throughout the year =____=" good luck to all you o6ers ! im sure you all get the marks you deserve ! =]

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
good luck to all you o6ers ! im sure you all get the marks you deserve ! =]
That’s a very good saying\quote hopeles5ly, getting the marks YOU deserve. If you work hard enough throughout the year, try your best at all assessments and complete homework and class work you will achieve and be proud of yourself for completing the HSC to the best of your abilities.

I feel lucky, Year 12 students start Wednesday February 1st and Year 11 Tuesday January 31st. YAY for me!

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
road for HSC is starting for me at a new school and its gonna be stressful...good luck to people in year 12 this year in their HSC and good luck to year 10's...

its times like these i wished i was back in years K-9!!!....well maybe not kindergarten

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
lol funni thread

OF COZ I DONT WANT TO GO BAK TO SKOOL!!!!! ARGGGGGHHH!@#!#!!

on a better note, i cant wait till uni. (been listening to two juz-made-in law studnets brag on and on.. )..

good luck every1!
we will ace. =P

P

pLuvia

I feel lucky, Year 12 students start Wednesday February 1st and Year 11 Tuesday January 31st. YAY for me!
1st of feb for you? damn, we start 31st of january ! :p

Holidays have gone pretty quick, the fun will begin very soon :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes I return to school 1st feb, just check again so while you are at school I shall be sleeping in on my last day of freedom. :p

P

pLuvia

Kid.@dmin said:
Yes I return to school 1st feb, just check again so while you are at school I shall be sleeping in on my last day of freedom. :p
.... :(

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Hey maybe this will cheer you up pLuvia, I start earlier on Monday, which sucks so much! Consider yourselves lucky!

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
pLuvia said:
1st of feb for you? damn, we start 31st of january ! :p

Holidays have gone pretty quick, the fun will begin very soon :p

.... fun? wat fun?! :confused:

@ riviet: i donno wat to say...except SUCKING!! WAHAHAHA :rofl:

P

pLuvia

Riviet said:
Hey maybe this will cheer you up pLuvia, I start earlier on Monday, which sucks so much! Consider yourselves lucky!
hahaha lol slack jing haha

Sarcasm, sarcasm :p But your private brian aren't you?

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Reply to my own thread

Counting down the days.
The holidays went so fast. It wasn't really an end-of-year holiday. You know what I mean.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
But your private brian aren't you?
Yeah I go to a private school, it's ok if you laugh at me, I've made a sacrifice for you guys so you feel a little better. :]
I've already accepted it and not going to bludge monday; don't wanna miss out anything on the first day. :D

P

pLuvia

But aren't you guys suppose to start early and end early? like a week early and end a week early as well?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
But aren't you guys suppose to start early and end early? like a week early and end a week early as well?
Well we finished term 4 really early, so I guess that makes up more than that extra day or two you guys have, but it still sucks to start on Monday. :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)