the only one....that doesn't... (1 Viewer)

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
in my skool, there is only 2 ppl including me that do 4 unit maths... none of us do physics.
we both gonna fail the HSC paper due to the fact that we got 42% raw in the trials. that paper really put us down bcoz we generally get over 60% in our test set by our teacher.
i think he sent in an assessment mark of 85% to the BOS, let just hope i can get sumfin near that mark scaled. which i really doubt it seemingly that i havnt started studying yet. oh well im pulling an all nighter for this exam.

good luck to the others.
cant w8 till after the 3 unit maths exam so i dont have to worry bout the HSC no more. i finish on that day

rrp

HSC
N/A
dont pull all nighters its better to go in with a fresh mind despite u hvnt studied recently aloder stuff will still b there (not if u pull an all nighter)

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
i know my complex numbers really well despite not studying, curve sketching as well. all i really need to study is integration, abit of polynomials and have to go indept with volumes and resistant motion...
basically i wanna answer more than 4 questions to get ova 50 raw mark.... i dont really care about question 7 n 8, got no hope there
so im hoping...

thanks for caring rrp, but im gonna need an all nighter regardless of what it can do to me

Last edited:

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i still gotta study mecahnics and conics...so scrwed...or welll to answer ur quesiton...yeah i dont do phsycis!! hahhah and i dont do any sciences!
same here
not fond of science since i got 69 in skool certicate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)