• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The problem with me (1 Viewer)

i-am-original

I'm old!!
HSC
I'm steve, how are you?

I'm having a really shit couple of weeks. Don't you hate it when you like someone but they don't feel the same? isn't that just the worst feeling you could ever get? Its like you've fallen for some stupid prank, something you could have picked if only you were thinking about what the fuck you were doing. Actually my situation isn't all that simple. This girl is special to me, but she doesn't know how she feels. Is it so hard to take a fucking risk these days? There are so many gamblers out there obviously some people are fucken taking risks! I've had bad luck for what seems like an eternity, so with this girl I actually didn't just jump into the fucking relationship like I normally do. I took my time, I fucked it up.

Bye

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
dont worry dude... chicks dont like me as well... but thats cuz im a dickhead... you sound like a good guy though... best of luck with the future

HSC
N/A
yet another sad story - dude, sounds like shit happened to you..
wanna share?

anyhow - if she aint the one, she aint the one.. as hard as it is to move on, it's what you gotta do when they dont love/like you.
just take it slow - not too slow, but yeah.. hints and stuff are good.. and if she's really special and you feel like she is THE ONE.. you'll have her - and nothing can stop that..

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I always like chicks who don't like me back. It might also have to do with the fact that most of them don't know I like them. If I approached every girl I liked I'd have no time to do anything else.

Right now I like 12 chicks at uni.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
12 girls at uni? i fall in love every 10 mins in the lecture halls

iamsickofyear12

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
12 girls at uni? i fall in love every 10 mins in the lecture halls
12 is just the number that I notice on a regular basis. I couldn't count the number I would have sex with if given the opportunity.

HSC
N/A
smart - i see a potential..

she hates you/she loves you sooo much and is scared/she is lost/she doesnt wanna be found

take your pick

HSC
N/A
that is
ick!
but somewhat true
"the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach, whilst the quickest way to his wallet is a little lower"
hmm - i have a feeling that i mixed that up.. ahh well

now.. more seriously; steve - just talk to her, tell her how you feel - blah blah.. dont tryn crack onto her if she doesnt want you. just tell her you're tired of waiting and cnt be bothered anymore..?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
wikiwiki said:
Rohypnol - fulfilling man's dreams since the bronze age.
Who ever invented that is a bloody genius. Unfortunately I do have some morals and would never actually use it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
that is
ick!
but somewhat true
"the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach, whilst the quickest way to his wallet is a little lower"
hmm - i have a feeling that i mixed that up.. ahh well

now.. more seriously; steve - just talk to her, tell her how you feel - blah blah.. dont tryn crack onto her if she doesnt want you. just tell her you're tired of waiting and cnt be bothered anymore..?
The quickest way to my heart and my wallet is a little lower.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
wait - is that the quote?.. or is that what you feel personally?
*confused look*
Thats just how I feel. I think the original quote is something like "the quickest way to a mans heart isn't through his chest" but there are probably a lot of versions.

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Thats just how I feel. I think the original quote is something like "the quickest way to a mans heart isn't through his chest" but there are probably a lot of versions.
ohhh.. okay. lol
well yes - now we know how to get to your wallet (in case anyone is ever in need of some quick cash .. as long as there is cash in your wallet, coz an empty wallet is no good) ..

iamsickofyear12

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
ohhh.. okay. lol
well yes - now we know how to get to your wallet (in case anyone is ever in need of some quick cash .. as long as there is cash in your wallet, coz an empty wallet is no good) ..
There is always cash in my wallet. No matter where I am going I always have at least $20 or $30 minimum just in case I need or want to buy something. I just can't understand people who can go places with no money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)