The Resort (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Omigod I watched this tonight.... how the hell did they pick the people for this show? Just find the bigest dumbasses they could find?!? The overwhelming majority of the contestants are imbeciles.... if I was stuck there with them I would be swimming home already....

Has anyone else noticed that they are all young, and all of the girls are attractive? Hmmm.... not a very diverse group.....

They are all so stupid! How will they be able to run the place!!!

Plus, those people with big tattoos.... anyone in the hospitality industry knows that visable tatoos are a no no... and that girl with those bloody huge earings, what a moron!!

And has anyone noticed the reality TV show trend to include a stripper/dancer/model/playboy person in every new show????

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
I think the producer's intentions were made clear.
Pick a group of people that they realised would instantly hate each other, develop a lovely bitchy atmosphere.
And maybe finally, make money on a run down resort.

Its too painful to watch. These people are useless. Like the chick you said with the earrings. I mean, everyone else is up and ready, and she's inside doing her makeup. And next week she seduces the 19 year old. Ew.

And the stupid bitch that wants to tile the bottom of the pool with their logo. But you cant even see the bottom of the pool because of all the shit in it.

And the chick who cried when the host told her she wasnt working. (But she persisted: "I waaaaaaaasss" but couldnt actually say 'what' it was she was doing.)

And the guy with the messed up beard pattern thing who thinks he's god's gift... Did you see him hurl that chick when they went for a swim?

There are all so stupid. I have no idea how they will run the place.
Maybe the guy who's "Gay and proud of it" (Dave is it? Starts with D anyway).

God, and I was only watching this because that Queer Eye holiday show was on afterwards! (Which was actually pretty good. Those guys are so funny.)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
I actually was excited about the resort and was dissapointed on how much it suxed, reality television is suppose to be fun not stressful.
Luckly I tuned into that show on channle 7 "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fianc" which was really funny :p

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by deviant
so did i :)
She said teachers get poor pay but if you add in benfits and the huge amout of hoildays they get, I'd love to be a teacher, my high school teachers didnt teach me anything and just sat there every freaken lesson watching the clock tick bye and saying get on with something, anything just dont bug me.
I'd love her to be my first grad teachers, what was her name again?

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
my impression of "the resort"

shit shit shit shit vomit vomit utter crap uggh

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Glad others agreed. I can't believe some of those people that said they had hospitality experience. We own a pizza restaurant that is pretty casual but my dad still wouldn't hire half of them! They probably got a job in hospitality and then got sacked shortly afterwards and that's the extent of their experience!!!

What about that idiot that wanted to have drinking games??? That's a major liability for the resort managers, not to mention problems such as destruction/vandalism of property by drunk people.... that's why in Australia we have RSA rules..... you would think they would still be showing RSA even though they aren't in Australia because it's an Australian show???

They will never get it up to scratch... instead of starting to clean up a bit they just walked around and wasted most of their time arguing. And who in their right mind would pay that much to stay somewhere so shitty and disorganized!

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
i only watch this show to reassure myself that there are people out there with less common sense than me :)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
this show is big brother reincarnated with alot of alpha males and hot chicks and paint.

i bet the show will flop when nobody goes to the resort and if they do theyd prolly leave 2 seconds after they land.

counting the days till ch ten cuts the show loose.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
i think they said Shannon "The Entertaining Redneck" Noll is going to stay there... HOW FUKN EXCITING!

he would actually be good for work ethic. Whenever someone gives up on working after they break a nail he can threaten to sing... thatll get 'em inline quickfast

i know i would rather rebuild a resort from scratch in 2 days than listen to him bust out one of his monotone melodies...............

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Haha funniest thing is that I just heard that a guy from my school wanted to go on this, he got through to the second round of auditions lol.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
wtf? you need to audition to pay and stay at that piece of shit hotel???

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Haha funniest thing is that I just heard that a guy from my school wanted to go on this, he got through to the second round of auditions lol.
lol well that says something about him.

Originally posted by Survivor39
wtf? you need to audition to pay and stay at that piece of shit hotel???
of course, they wanted and expected it to be a hit

Carlito

HSC
hmm, its always wondered me.... for these types of shows, where are the cameras? are they like totally in their faces all the time?... hmm cause that would sure change the "reality" if u ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)