The Restaurant Guide (1 Viewer)

M

MrBLuEyEs

Old Saigon- King St Newtown

The best vietnamese food, decent servings and absolute beautiful food.

Rockpool- Owner is Neil Perry, very very nice food, and yeah the meals are from $70 up, that's just for entrees i think...

M

MrBLuEyEs

Other resturants worth mentioning:
est.
MG Garage
Longrain
Flying Fish
Omega

lengstar

HSC
*Viet King on King St, Newtown.
food was authentic vietnamese but i didn't find it very interesting or tasteful when i mother can make similar dishes without all the vegetables getting in the way of the meat but if vegetables don't bother you then its nice i guess. flavours are sweet-soury, and nicely tangy.
2 stars

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
* Harry's Cafe de Wheels, Woolloomooloo

I don't get what's the big deal? Hotdogs with chili, mashed potatoes and peas. I could've done that. Didn't seem that special too me, except for the view. 6/10

leetahl

HSC
Food Food Food

Oh My God

Doy Tao Is The Best Place Ever!
So Excited To Hear One Is Opening In Balmain Tomorrow! I Am So Going There For My Brake.. Lucky Im Working In Balmain Tomorrow. Yay. Doy Tao All The Way. So Excited.

And Another Awesome Place In Bar Italia!
It Rocks.

Two Great Places Worth Visiting- Your Brill Thai And Fast Italian!

beezjaxx

HSC
leetahl said:
Oh My God

Doy Tao Is The Best Place Ever!
So Excited To Hear One Is Opening In Balmain Tomorrow! I Am So Going There For My Brake.. Lucky Im Working In Balmain Tomorrow. Yay. Doy Tao All The Way. So Excited.

And Another Awesome Place In Bar Italia!
It Rocks.

Two Great Places Worth Visiting- Your Brill Thai And Fast Italian!

Do you mean Bar Italia down on Norton St. ? If so, then i agree - luurrrvely :)

intrik8

Rickman's Cod Piece
HSC
*Outback Steak House - North Strathfield/Strathfield... It's pretty good, the atmosphere is comfortable, booths are comfortable, free drink refills, the service is known to be pretty good - Altho' it can be a little weird for some people to see their waiter/waitress kneel to take their orders - It's one of the policies there... Never the less, its pretty nice there...

*Arrghh, there is this sushi place across the road from Chatshood Chase.. Pretty good... On Monday, Tuesday and Wendesday, after 5:00pm, all dishes on the revolving thingo, is $2.50, sure beats sushi train...

*Pioneer Seafood, Yagoona - Why is it good? Because my god mother owns the place... Pretty nice atmosphere.. Asian food is pretty good. The seafood is beautiful because yes, my mother's boyfriend sells it to them... =P Mention my name and get a discount.. LOL.. jk jk

*Pho An, Bankstown - THE SEXIEST PHO IN SYDNEY! Altho at one time, there was controversial reports about their pho having heroin in it.. LOL.. *shrugs* meh.. I still think it tastes sexy!

*Cafe Bello - Burwood, outside westfield... Nice... Huge servivings for a pretty good price..

intrik8

Rickman's Cod Piece
HSC
Oh... For my birthday I want to have it at slip inn... The place that Prince Federik and Mary Donaldson met... LOL.. I read reviews and the place is apparently a pretty nice place.. Has anyone been there yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)