The Rubik's Cube (1 Viewer)

HSC
ah the mysteries of the rubik's cube. used to have one back in the day, yet i found them impossible to solve.

anyone good at them/find them annoying?

discuss.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
muhahahaha ... my kinda thread ... :d

back in the days where i had no computer, and alot of free time i played with my cube ... 2 minutes is my record (3x3) ...

HSC
my uncle can solve them really well, he said it had something to do with gridding, i had nfi

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
i have one sitting on my bedhead.

i can't solve it, no matter what i try. i even went on the net and followed the instructions they say will get any cube out, but i still didn't get it.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Apparently there's a set of step you repeat and eventually it'll come out perfect.

Me, I just rip out the colours and stick them on the way they were when i bought them.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Jago said:
Apparently there's a set of step you repeat and eventually it'll come out perfect.

Me, I just rip out the colours and stick them on the way they were when i bought them.
thats what usually end up happening with me :D i mix it up so much that i cant solve it anymore!

HSC
it's crazy, i've seen this guy solve it using his MOUTH! mental! and no i'm not joking, for real, i saw it with my own eyes on TV. i still can't get over it.

kaylz

HSC
Don't believe what you see on tv, kob.

HSC
kaylz said:
Don't believe what you see on tv, kob.
no, serious! i was amazed!

Argonaut said:
I haven't been trusted with one since I ripped the stickers off and put them on where they wer esupposed to be to comlete the cube when I was 6 or 7, and therefore messing up the cube.
haha that's what happened to mine too, except it wasn't me who did it, it was my little bro. what a waste too!

ever seen the rubik's cube for dummies? the whole thing is yellow! :p

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
i'm like a rubik's cube baby...
the more you play with me, the harder i get...

i heard that the other day and found it hilarious.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
a good way to solve them is to peel off all the stickers and stick them back on so its solved

RyBo

HSC
It's relatively easy to solve one side, but of course, after that, it becomes progressively harder.

Maybe the idea is to do all side at once??

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I have a rubicks cube. I fucked it up shortly after I bought it, so I took all the stickers off and made them right again. Now it stays right, untill I find the formulas to fix it, then I'll fuck it up again for my amusement

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
RyBo said:
It's relatively easy to solve one side, but of course, after that, it becomes progressively harder.

Maybe the idea is to do all side at once??
Nah you solve one side, and then mix it up to progressively solve a side adjacent to it, and when that's done you've solved the cube.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)