The Sean Eadie Situation (1 Viewer)

M

MrBLuEyEs

What do you guys think of the Sean Eadie situation? I think that Ben Kerston is hard done by and they should have a race for the spot. He has been training for years and years trying to get a spot in the team and never got one but now his chance came along. I mean Ben Kerston was never in front of a tribunal fighting drug trafficking charges, it should be his spot hands down but that's just my opinion what do you guys think?

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
IMO, if Eadies rightly won his spot then he should be going to Athens.

Eadies the only person that knos whether his guilty or not.............

I like Eadie, his a deadset character.....

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
MrBLuEyEs said:
What do you guys think of the Sean Eadie situation? I think that Ben Kerston is hard done by and they should have a race for the spot. He has been training for years and years trying to get a spot in the team and never got one but now his chance came along. I mean Ben Kerston was never in front of a tribunal fighting drug trafficking charges, it should be his spot hands down but that's just my opinion what do you guys think?
i dont really see the logic in that. im sure there were many people who trained hard and havent been to an olympics. eadie won the spot, he should be going.

nerd2die4

HSC
well eadie has been cleared so why should he miss out on going to athens. he also has trained for his place in the team and deseres to be there. its not fair to keep him here becasue of false accusations.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
thats the most rediculous beard ive seen since Good Abe

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i think he should be banned from international racing.

i mean, just look at that thing!:

and this...like dont the have major issues with aerdynamics?

morphine

Eadie rightfully earnt his spot- as for that hidious thing on his face, it must go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)