• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Shawshank Redemption (1 Viewer)

nathanbalam

Theif
HSC
Hi Guyz,
just wonderin if you could help me out for this physical journeys assigney. its on the The Shawshank Redemption. Anyone got any notes or ideas.

Ta.

HSC
you know it, its the CATALYST here. Shewskunk, do not choose, what you need is a text with more substance, not just Morgan Freeman.

please Nathan, this is a rudimentary attempt at gaining knowledge, perhaps you could improve through paying attention at school.

nathanbalam

Theif
HSC
Everyone just disregard the two posts before, obviously someone just wants to be an idiot. Anyone that doesnt want to contribute on this site should have their account closed. Extraordinary scum. Thread's open for ideas peoplez. The Shawshank redemption in regards to a physical journey.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
nathanbalam said:
Everyone just disregard the two posts before, obviously someone just wants to be an idiot. Anyone that doesnt want to contribute on this site should have their account closed. Extraordinary scum. Thread's open for ideas peoplez. The Shawshank redemption in regards to a physical journey.
loalz.
If you watched the movie, then you would know what the physical journey of the movie is, in conjunction with the learning experiences, which impacted on the characters.

bored6

HSC
nathanbalam said:
a

ROFLCAKES iTs BaLaM. Rawr! Lacen is gonna rape you. : D?

HSC
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! NATHY B

:rofl:

you dont get it do you?

go and recite the Quran with your friends and journey to Mecca by night.

bored6

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! NATHY B

:rofl:

you dont get it do you?

go and recite the Quran with your friends and journey to Mecca by night.
*Salutes as British Music plays in the Background*

HSC
bored6 said:
*Salutes as British Music plays in the Background*
and i salute you good sir!

Mr Gardiner! I hope that you are not posting here out of sheer coincidence. this thread is fo Shunkskank, please do not pester me during my studies.:wave:

british music, no, how about the theme from Hawaii five-0, who doesnt like that?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)