The Simple Life (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
What did u think of it? I found it somewhat amusing... the way they thought that what they did was hard work!!!!

They are very dumb.

The little kid is so cute, how he plays with Paris's dog!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
poor tinkerbell when baxton put her down the slide!!

lol, when paris is like 'i would so die if i had to live here'...talk about rude, like your saying that to people who do live there? my god.

lol, when paris n nicole snuck out and took the truck...they are gunna get their arses skinned!! did they not think that trucks are v. noisy?

i think watching it made me realise how capable i actually am

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol that show is so FUNNY *laughs*
arh they are bloody skanks look at the way they dress.
taking things for granted blah~ taste of the real world!!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Hmm, I was going to start a thread about this show too. I am probably going to get slammed for my opinion here but it is what I think and I don't care if others disagree. I would kill to have their lifestyle, man just imagine it. For those that think Paris is skanky or whatever, I think she is beautiful and has a great body (she may be a bit too thin but anyway) and good on her for showing it. How good is her tan by the way. I must admit that I love the American accent too (but that is not only a Paris trait:).

There were a few funny things though. A few that stuck out for me was Nicole not knowing what what a trolley was, she called it a "cart thing":lol:. The next was when Paris asked the older guy what there was to do at night and he was like "I don't know...like nothing":lol:. Then when the family was talking about Wallmart around the dinner table Paris said (among other things), "what is Wallmart", then, "do you buy wall stuff there":lol:. Then when all the guys were standing around Paris and Nicole they were so stand offish. Like, they weren't saying anything or do anything. What is going on there? That is like a one chance in a life time to hook up with Paris Hilton! There was something else I forgot. They couldn't even fill up bottles of milk:lol: and I must admit I also laughed hard at their expressions when shown to their room:lol:.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
lol that show is so FUNNY *laughs*
arh they are bloody skanks look at the way they dress.
taking things for granted blah~ taste of the real world!!
I know, hey. Paris is a skank to the max

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
paris hilton :eek: though i somewhat agree with merethrond, i'd kill for her lifestyle but i still don't like her :p i think her sister's prettier than her, actually :D

what channel is it on?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh, I also forgot about this. How funny was it when they are being shown around the house and are shown the room that has a well in it. Paris says, "what's that?" and the lady says "it's a well" and then Paris asks, "what's a well?":lol:.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
paris hilton :eek: though i somewhat agree with merethrond, i'd kill for her lifestyle but i still don't like her :p i think her sister's prettier than her, actually :D

what channel is it on?
Channel Seven:).

MoNNiE

HSC
the simple life -- i cracked up laughing.. they are such dumb blondes.. literally!

i remember when i was a kid i did exactly the same thing to tinkerbell -- push her/he down the slide... and i had a chiwhawha too..
ahhh the good old days

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bubz :D
i think her sister's prettier than her, actually :D
SO true, ive always said nicky is heaps prettier than paris...paris just has wierd features....i dunno, too angular or something

MoNNiE

HSC
true -- at least her little sister has a job --desiging handbags

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, paris has a 'job' too...according to her anyway..

modelling

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
lol, paris has a 'job' too...according to her anyway..

modelling
She has also acted in some movies:).

Originally posted by MoNNiE
modelling is for the weak!
As if you wouldn't do it if you had the opportunity:).

MoNNiE

HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond

As if you wouldn't do it if you had the opportunity:). [/B]
haha.. i couldn't bring my self to do it. even if i had the opportunities

actually i'll do those stupid tv advertisements --

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
What did the farmer call the wheelbarrow? and Paris goes," She get to drive a car while i get to clean the barn"? So totally funny, and the part when the farmer goes "have you ever had a real job?" and they say "no" in unison

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
SO true, ive always said nicky is heaps prettier than paris...paris just has wierd features....i dunno, too angular or something
i knoooow! her nose is weird! and she just looks... weird lol i guess she's too skinny (and skanky O__o)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)