the social stigma of acne (1 Viewer)

sammi176

hey ive have had 6 pip topic changes and it is not "the social stigma of acne". It is about how u r viewed differently bcoz u have acne and all about social withdrawal and stuff like that. The basis of my cross cultural component will be gender. Would this b a topic that has been overdone? Do u guys think it is a good topic choice as i myself has suffered severe acne and being on roaccutance twice and finished yesterday. I can includ eplenty of self relection and alot of methodologies. What do u's think? I need help as I need a stable topic. undefined

sammi176

hey

i meant to say my topic is "now" the social stigma of acne instead of "not"

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
I really think your PIP is a good idea and i don't think it's been over done. I myself have suffered from acne on the face and on the back and my brother suffers from it aswell. Although i have been on medication to make the acne stop - and one medication almost put me in hospital!!!!!! But i've always been so desperate to get rid of acne. Although most of it has gone now i still have a little on my face so yeah. I think it's an excellent topic! If you make a Survey/Questionnaire up then send it to me and I'll be glad to fill it out for you!!

Good Luck!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)