The Sopranos (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I have to admit, I've only watched a few episodes. I like Steve Buscemi (sp?) on it now.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yep, I think its great:) is it on tonight?

walrusbear

HSC
yes, i adore the sopranos

it is severely underappreciated in this country

the season finale is on tonight, can't wait
wonder if buscemi will get whacked

last episode was a headfuck

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yep, the season went by quick, last nights episode was good, I was suprised how Tony Killed his cousin "Tony" but I guess he had enough and didn't want him to have a long death by getting tortured and stuff before being killed by the others.
I "think" Adrianna may still be alive, I know they "killed her" but when Tony and Camilla were walking through the bush in the last episode, I think there was a rustling noise like something moving on the ground,(I might be wrong)i prob am wrong lol

and going back a few episodes what was the point of them showing the bear near tonys house?
I think the ending of last nights episode was a little dissapointing for the season finale ,there should have been a cliff hanger or maybe Tony should have got caught at the end,.

walrusbear

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
yep, the season went by quick, last nights episode was good, I was suprised how Tony Killed his cousin "Tony" but I guess he had enough and didn't want him to have a long death by getting tortured and stuff before being killed by the others.
I "think" Adrianna may still be alive, I know they "killed her" but when Tony and Camilla were walking through the bush in the last episode, I think there was a rustling noise like something moving on the ground,(I might be wrong)i prob am wrong lol

and going back a few episodes what was the point of them showing the bear near tonys house?
I think the ending of last nights episode was a little dissapointing for the season finale ,there should have been a cliff hanger or maybe Tony should have got caught at the end,.
i'm pretty sure adriana is dead
i damn hope so, it's ludicrous to think that silvio would shoot her three times and leave her without making sure she was dead. it would be a silly plotline for her to survive.

i liked how they reworked the painting with ralphie's horse from last season, that was inspired. it still makes me laugh to see it :p

i wonder if the russian guy that paulie and christopher failed to kill a few seasons back will return for next season? that'd be insane i guess, but that was a cool episode.

next season is suppose to be the last one, and it's not on until 2006 :(
wonder if he'll try to move in on NY with johnny sacs in jail now.
last night's could have ended on more of a cliffhanger, but it still had its surprises.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
who woulda known t could run faster than johnny... that surprised me most :p
and whats happening with meadow and flynn... i swear the plot was that he was gonna go have a good with that chick at the site...
but theyve like completely moved on

walrusbear

HSC
i wonder what happened to the whole meadow story

i assumed something continued in an episode i missed or something. the writers might be sick of doing stuff with her now

Thomas_wow

i think also shot tony because he realized that he was losing respect from his family because of his preferential treatment of his cousin tony...

either next season tony will take over brooklyn, or pauly will break off, or another group (prolly russian).

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
walrusbear said:
i wonder what happened to the whole meadow story
yeah because her and her boyfriend were crap on screen. crap acting and crap story, booooring

she's hot though ;)

walrusbear

HSC
gmraso said:
maybe Tony will take over New York. The russian coming back is a non story. that happened 3 years ago, he ain't miracously coming back after all this time. Little Carmine will prob take over new yory in reality and be more "helpful" to the Sopranos. meh i don't think they'll cut the series; it's just tooo good to cut:)
the plot would have to include ny, surely
i really hope young carmine doesn't have a big part to play
he is such a dickhead
i wish he'd been killed this series

i'm pretty sure it is going to end though, sadly
at the moment anyway
HBO had to twist david chase's arm to get him to make 13 episodes next season instead of merely 10.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh they announced that it was the last season...
who woulda known that tony runs faster than johnny

walrusbear

HSC
i doubt he does :p

tony got a good headstart
and they were aiming for johnny

BENNY_BOI_86

man i was like wat the fuck i mean wat the hell was that they have been building up 2 somthing big back in the old days when i started watching it would have been major violence and they cut out the swearing i remba tony would say fuck mim 5 time a min i wanted somethingmore then the fbi arresting johnny and tony running and clling his lawer was anyone else disapointed by this ending

walrusbear

HSC
i was kinda prepared to be underwhelmed because i'd heard negative things from us viewers

i agree that the last two seasons have been a bit softer than the beginning.

what is everyone's favourite season?
i got with season three
it was the toughest for sure.
i liked the jackie jr plot and the episode where ralphie killed the topless dancer was excellent, possibly my fav. i think it was called 'university'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)