The Stupidest Crimes Ever Committed (1 Viewer)

duba

Nothing is funnier than a stupid criminal.
How about the burglar who falls asleep on the bed, in the house, with the couple whose house he is robbing?!?! On Court TV’s new show The Smoking Gun which will air on Monday and Tuesday night at 10:30pm EST, they document the criminally challenged as well as other entertaining truths.

Come on ya’ll don’t keep all your funny stories to yourselves, share…….

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Originally posted by duba
How about the burglar who falls asleep on the bed, in the house, with the couple whose house he is robbing?!?!
Goldilox rox mah sox

santaslayer

HSC
JKD had a small clip on a stupid criminal. He put down his gun to grab some ciggies I think. :p

HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
JKD had a small clip on a stupid criminal. He put down his gun to grab some ciggies I think. :p
nah..he tried to get the gun out of his inner jacket, but he dropped it

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
forgetting to use contraception = stupid and should be a crime.

Ribbon

ah one time we were on a road about 5ks out of town (about 6 or 7 cars in total) doing burnouts... one guy was doing burnouts on the road and we saw a car coming, so someone jumped on the two-way (lol, yes, we still use those in the country) and told him a car was coming and to get off the road, but he decided he'd be a big macho risk taking man and kept doing it...

the car turned out to be a paddy wagon...

stoopid :rolleyes:

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
I've seen this clip where the idiot puts his mask on ONCE he enters the shop, in full view of the cameras. :p

rumour

HSC
Yes, the time when we jigged & walked right past the police station on the way the the train station :p

OR
when my friends jigged the 2nd last day of the year ( they were prolly the only ones at school!!!)
they went to a local shopping center & were caught by coppers as they were coming back to school!!!
:rofl:
Originally posted by duba
How about the burglar who falls asleep on the bed, in the house, with the couple whose house he is robbing?!?! On Court TV’s new show The Smoking Gun which will air on Monday and Tuesday night at 10:30pm EST, they document the criminally challenged as well as other entertaining truths.

Come on ya’ll don’t keep all your funny stories to yourselves, share…….
Did he sleep on top?

astro

HSC
i heard about some criminal who got stuck in one of those revolving doors while he was trying to get away from the police

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by astro
i heard about some criminal who got stuck in one of those revolving doors while he was trying to get away from the police
HAHA the fat police

Ribbon

Maybe not a stupid way of committing a crime, but stupid for repeat offending so many times... I know a guy who has driven without a license/been caught speeding ect. so many times he won't get his license back until his daughter (now 1 yr old) is getting her Ls !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)