the trial! wooo (1 Viewer)

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
has anyone done their ext hist trial... it was pretti easy stufff....
urgh i didnt get to finish my conclusion for elizabeth tho argh.....
:apig: :chainsaw:

i stuffed it up... v disappointed cos i love this subject!!!

our first q was "there is no indisputable truth in history" discuss... and i really hate the whole objective argument.... i ended up arguing with the teacher saying that it's stupid to argue about truth, and that historians have more important things to debate, like WHY they do it in the first place, their purposes and such.

i don't think i'll do very well

and our case study, was "the material the historian chooses will influence their reconstruction of the past" or something like that... which was hard... seeing as i'd done so little study on my historian's sources... grrrr...

wow. nice to get that out.

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
lol.... my first one was somefink bout how history has changed over time or somefink and there was this article with this guy talkin bout politcal , social and military history or someifnk... the case study was just somefink like how diff perspectives construct blablablala....

Blue Queen

I haven't had my trial yet, it's on Monday. I'm finding it very difficult to study for and none of the information is staying in my head. has anyone else had this problem?:(

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
i dunno... it didnt say what trial it was ... all it said was my high school and history extension and stuff and then the first question was about this guy talkin ... wait read the post i did before....

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
lol Blue Queen i feel for u.... i try to find little hooks or someifnk.. like with Namier i think like crazy idiot who has family probs with his father and then i bullish everything from there heheh

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by ladypenelope85

our first q was "there is no indisputable truth in history" discuss... and i really hate the whole objective argument....

and our case study, was "the material the historian chooses will influence their reconstruction of the past" or something like that...
Hey thats the one I did! Our teacher said she wrote it............obviously she didn't........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)