the trials (1 Viewer)

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
i just did my trial paper and i dont goto a catholic school.. argh did no study... damn sunday movies!!! grrrr!!! failed miserably... oh n the questions didnt help anywayz

Nedzy

I need help with
ancient society: rome from Aug to titus
Personality: Hatshepsut
?: New Kingdom to death of thut 4
?: Aug and julio-claudians....
HELP ME..............please?

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Originally posted by mememe
You can only sit the catholic trial on the day EVERYONE sits it, there's no need to worry about people on here getting an advantage by seeing the questions because if they haven't sat their exam yet, they're not getting the catholic trial paper, thus their questions will be totally different.
i hope so.. hope u all got some practise from the horrible trial i did then :p (but i suppose it could've been worse?...)

lol. i got the catholic trials and i dont go to a catholic school - in fact, I go to an anglican school :p (thought it was funny.. since the religions generally seem to be so utterly opposed to one another)

girlee281

first of all.... Schools buy the Catholic trfials cause they are generally the hardest, and then they don't have to do any work.

Second.... No people do not do them on the same day, so don't vilify Cyan, cause he was right. That's why there is a period where the teacher's keep the papers and we don't get them back, so that people don't spread them around.

Third, to all those people that gave the questions for the Trial, I hope you fail. Because you just allowed all those people to effectively cheat. Good one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)