The Vines.... (1 Viewer)

astro

HSC
Just wondering which of the Vines' albums do you think is better: 'Highly Evolved' or 'Winning Days' and why...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
"The bass guitarist walked out halfway, they said that mmm listeners were pigs and they trashed the stage afterwards supposidly....."

LMAO!!!!! what a pack of funny ones.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
look at us man, we dont wash our hair and we smash shit and kick photographers, we're fucking ROCK. but now we need a break cos we're so rocked out, boo fucking hoo

POSING CUNTS

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
yeah supposedly their music and all future singles have been banned from the triple M network, as they were the organisers of the concert in which the photographer was kicked in the head

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
yeah i was listening to triple M when they officially announced that the vines will no longer be played on their station :p heard all the people that called in, tehy were all in shock of the vines' behaviour... apparantly they chucked a glass bottle at a fans' head? O___o;;;

i mean yeah, you're only there because of your fans' support.
and they cancelled their metro show as well?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yep they cancelled the metro show ....uh due to "illness" :rolleyes: ... maybe the mental kind

Last edited:
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
yeah i was listening to triple M when they officially announced that the vines will no longer be played on their station :p heard all the people that called in, tehy were all in shock of the vines' behaviour... apparantly they chucked a glass bottle at a fans' head? O___o;;;

i mean yeah, you're only there because of your fans' support.
and they cancelled their metro show as well?
you mean triple m are banning the vines from their radio station?there's always triple j. damn it must be a horrifying concert. well if i was there and they kicked me in the face i'll definitely lose their respect. what they did was really stupid and selfish but i still listen to the music. but i admit, nichollis did look very screwed up on rove last week.

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
Originally posted by um..
look at us man, we dont wash our hair and we smash shit and kick photographers, we're fucking ROCK. but now we need a break cos we're so rocked out, boo fucking hoo

POSING CUNTS
yeah, there's something about a dude in his mid-20's making a facial impression that mimics a kid with down syndrome that is not cool.
yeah, i wish i could have my face on tv so i could act as if im indifferent to all the money and fame by making a face that looks like my face is paralyzed.
what a gimp.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol you only hating vines now... :D

tom_sampson

The Vines suck chode, plain and simple. They ruined the song Miss Jackson, sucked hardcore at Big Day Out, and have very little to no talent to speak of. To be perfrectly honest, it amazes me that they even became famous, due to the large amount of chode that they suck, as previously mentioned.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*nods*

anyone who shamelessly shows that they are nothing but pretenders and copy-cats deserve to be shot on the spot...

and there is a very fine line between being a showman and being an utter dickknob

and nicholls crossed that line back a few miles ago

astro

HSC
so i take it a lot of ppl pretty much depise the vines....oh well, they did bring it on themselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)