The Vines (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Aftering listening to a few on the fly comments on Triple J and Triple M, I was just wondering what the group did? I know that they have pissed off their fans (why they had any fans after the 'bah to Australia, nobody back here knew of us before we were big overseas, despite the fact that we did not play live or release anything before hitting the US' comment is still a mystery), but what did they say?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
They're shit anyway, thank God MMM isn't playing anymore of their music.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i went to the concert at the metro last saturday

then wen i got there they said it was cancelled :(

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
i liked their music but what spastics...they should have more respect for the people that pay cash to listen to them

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
i hated them with a passion from the beginning.

Their lead singer is a scrawny bastard and he thinks hes kingshit, please. Oh and dont get me started on the screaming

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeah i saw them at homobake, because we were waiting to see someone else, and my lord they sucked a big fat one. chris (i think that's the lead singer's name) was so obviously fucked off drugs, and he didn't sing, he screamed, he squealed, he shrieked, he almost fell off the stage 'cos he was so drugfucked. they are shocking, shocking live.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
my mate said they only filled half the pit when they were playing their set at homebake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)