The World Renowned Me; The Awesomest. Maths, MX1 // HSC Physics (1 Viewer)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
World renowned, if internets is your world :p

I guess I could help out any kids needing help with maths or physics.

I'll go at $20 p.h. I think, as seems the go (competition with everyone else on here and stuff). Introductories can be $10. Cool.

Mathematics (2 unit): I could really help with this, seeing as I accelerated this in Year 11 and got 95 in the HSC - that means I'm better than most of the state, a year ahead. So if you need help with 2 unit, I'm your man.

Mathematics Ext 1: This was my gun HSC subject this year and I'm looking to get a high 90s mark for this. I was in the top 10 (out of 180) until I got sick, so that also tells you that I'm awesome. MX1 I can help you out with, too. I can help out with MX2 as well, but I won't charge for it as my MX2 teaching won't be worthy, and I'll just integrate it into your maths time (get it, "integrate"? lol pun)

Physics: I'll be pushing for a band 6 in my HSC, and if you need help with the concepts, I reckon I can help you out. I'm great with Space, Quantas to Quarks and Astrophysics - and I'm not half bad at Ideas to Implemntation and Motors (by half bad I mean I'm still better than 80% of the state). So if you need help with Physics, call on me too.

Remember:

- Me. I'm awesome.
- Blog, now finished, I lost - http://blogs.boredofstudies.org/bookie
- Sydney Boys High 2001-06
- 95 (band 6) for HSC Maths (accelerated in 2005)
- Likely 95-97 for MX1
- Likely 88-90 for Physics
- I'm not gonna put my personality up, you judge for yourself when you meet me. Like to laugh, long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, hot guys with toned arms, nice eyes, etc.
- I did cosmology, that makes me really awesome.
- I don't drive, so if you cant provide me with an easily acccessible public transport route, I can't make it. I'm in Wattle Grove, but I can make City/East easily.

The IN ALL HONESTY part; I will most likely get a UAI around 94-95. But I did miss 81 days of school this year, and if that had not occurred I probably would have got around 98 or so. If you need help for English feel free to ask questions during tuition time, I'll be glad to help out. I'm not band 6 there, but I'll be mid band 5 for sure. Also, if you by some freakish chance do cosmology, I'll help you gun that too, but as a research partner and friend, not tutor

PM me.

or

bookie1@gmail.com me

I love you all, bye.

Last edited:

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
i recommend him
he got sick, and lost big blogger
let him tutor and release that embedded charm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)