There's more to this. (1 Viewer)

-Hey-

HSC
Well, this has been put together by myself and Jack Mcdonough. Please, feel free to comment. It's just an idea, not an extremist document.

Perceptionism

Basic Concept:

The fundamental idea behind perception is that perception is only from an individual perspective and cannot therefore apply universally. Because universal acceptance of everything we ever come into contact with cannot be fully achieved, it is therefore impossible to label an object. On this basis, we provide the reasoning behind nothingness.

Nothingness is the core foundation to freedom of the mind, body and spirit. It provides neutrality, which is beyond all feelings and emotion and carries with it the concept of Nirvana.

Truth is only a personal endeavor, not actually a force or something that exists. For example, truth only exists if lies do. But, if someone believes what he or she says is the truth, regardless of opinion, that person is telling the truth. But because truth is personal, and not a universal thing, truth cannot be measured, or counted, and it certainly cannot be right or wrong in the mind of an individual. Lies also, cannot be proven. One cannot enter the mind of another individual and prove that he or she is telling a lie. Truth is a personal opinion, because it’s 'true' in your mind. Therefore, everything is anything if you think that that's a true fact. Truth and lies therefore do not exist, only opinion exists.

Is it possible to interpret reality? It is not, simply because our reality’s are all contrasting and no one has the correct interpretation because reality is infinitely different within the mind of every individual. For example, I could be a figment of reality, while you could actually exist. But do you know if you exist? You cannot, because simply, an apple is not an apple, rather an orange. Or at least I say so, therefore, it becomes true. Truth is only a personal factor. Just because someone has said something is something that doesn’t make that the be all and end all of that concept.

Truth can't be universal, or all truth would be the same. Truth is made in the eye of the beholder. Everything is everything else, and nothing. We cannot judge our existence because we cannot prove that we exist. Things that are named and classed can to me, have a totally different meaning. If then, everything is something else if I want it to be, nothing has any particular meaning to me and everything is the same, therefore, everything is nothing.

Right and wrong, only exists in the eye of the beholder. Right could be any man's wrong. And how could we say his right is wrong? We cant, we have absolutely no right or authority to do so. So, we must accept that life is simply opinion, well, that is if we are living at all. Because we have not experienced death, we cannot know if we are alive, or a figment of someone's imagination. Like being the dream of someone else. As we have discussed before human perception is wrong, then how can it be right in saying that we are alive? It cannot.

So, what does everyone think? Extremist Buddhism.:D

Jaymay

HSC
Totes agree.

Killing of the jews in Nazi McGermany is considered as wrong, but the German soldiers, let alone hitler didn't seem to think so. Its their perception. Or 'conflicting perspective' <------BAM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)