This is getting annoying! Need Help (1 Viewer)

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
ok, I recently got my marks back for our half yearlys and for like the 50th time, I've come last (in a class of 5)
I DON'T GET WHY!
I use the same kinds of structure as the girl who always comes in top rank etc and I'm about to go insane.
Anyone out there get any top marks, wanna share your papers/ essays with me? If so, please email them to me.
I'm not out to steal, I just wanna beat someone in my class for once! And also see how you structured and answered your questions.

Thanks.

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
hey dont stress u only have a class of 5 coming last is not that much of a disgrace- SERIOUSLY. Instead of looking at your rank compare ur mark 2 the top student and see how much they r beating u buy...

if its heaps then u have sumthing 2 worry about, but if it is only a few marks then thats alrite because u can catch up. Im coming 1st in my class, dont ask me how its gotta b a fluke but i guess i could give u one of my human rights essays, i got 23/25. pm me if u want me 2 send u one icould send a domestic or international issue. btw i used to live in lismore:D it was only 4 a couple of moths when i was like 7!

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
re:

That would be great!
Do you by chance have any papers/essays on Germany 1918 -1945 or Leni Refensthal or even WW1.
If not, I'd still love to see your papers, to get the idea of the structure etc...

And yeah, it started out with everyone being maybe a mark behind, but that was once. All other times it's been large. For eg in this exam, I got 53% and the 'top' girl got 86%.

Thanks again.

Please email me the stuff at:
Ripley_clone@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)