this is going to sound really dumb.. (1 Viewer)

emily_02

HSC
hiii this may be the dumbest thing u read today on the forum but..i always see people comment and stuff and under their comment there would be a line, under that is usually either the subjects they do or their atar or advertisement for tutoring...how do you do that??
(please don't make fun of me xD)

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Go to settings up the top right, then go to "My Settings" on the left, then under there should be something that says "Edit Signature".

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
hiii this may be the dumbest thing u read today on the forum but..i always see people comment and stuff and under their comment there would be a line, under that is usually either the subjects they do or their atar or advertisement for tutoring...how do you do that??
(please don't make fun of me xD)
hi emily_02
yes that would be your signature. After a certain amount of posts and time on the forum, you should find this option in My Settings > Edit Signature in the settings section.

If you any further questions feel free to ask, you can post in this particular subforum:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/61/site-news-feedback-support/

regards
dan

emily_02

HSC
Top tip: eventually if you get bored of seeing everyone's signature, you can disable that too!
thanks for the tip :) im okay with looking at other people's signatures haha, sometimes they post their final hsc marks and atars and i would know approximately what i need to get in order to, lets say, get an atar of 95 e.t.c

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)