• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

This many texts? (1 Viewer)

Dolce

HSC
My english techer who some think is a little eccentic to be kind told our class that we have to know all of the following simply for the area of study

7 Schzynecki Poems
7 Area of Study Stimulus Texts
4 texts of our own choosing

Is my teacher nutty or am i just lazy?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
no our school didnt even teach all the texts...
we onli learnt 4 skrzynecki texts
and 2 stimulus texts... :confused:

Scanorama

HSC
Your teacher is full of shit, just like mine. He said we can be tested on all Schzynecki's poems, all texts in the stimulus booklets and we should have at least 3 additional materials. Our class knew he is just bullshit coz other schools english teachers didnt say such crap to their class. On the night before the Paper 1 exam, I rang up the HSC advice line and asked the bloke what i needed to know for the exam, namely Question 3. His answer is:

• 3 Schzynecki's poems at your choice(2 Thoroughly, and 1 as a back up)
  • Any 1 text of the stimulus booklet at your choice
  • 2 additional material

Your teacher is just bullcrap to your class, thats whayt my teacher did to us and wasted our time. Some english teachers think we only study English at school and can spend 24/7 on that subject. Hope this helps :)

roadcone

HSC
we studied all of skrynecki's poems, but got told at the end of the day we really only needed to know 3 of them well, did 3 from stimulus booklet and had to get 3 ort's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)